The Granville Assisted Living Center

Reviews of The Granville Assisted Living Center

Assisted Living Reviews for The Granville Assisted Living Center

November 24, 2016

By Gigi's Grand-Daughter

We had my grandmother in The Granville for two years. The rooms are generous and very nice, the common areas are clean and well kept, and the staff is incredibly friendly and most have been there for many years. The owners are regularly at the building and know most of the residents by name. I often saw them sitting down with the residents and spending quality time with them. The owners even come to say grace at all of the holiday dinners! With The Granville we felt that it was a friendly and very home-like atmosphere that we were comfortable having our grandmother in and we enjoyed the family feel. Should you find yourself in need of an assisted living situation, this is a very nice, quality place and should be strongly considered..

April 13, 2016

By Satisfied Daughter-in-Law

Our experience at The Granville Assisted Living Center was good. We went for a meal, and it was very nice. They happened to be having a residents meeting in the cafeteria, which we sat in on. We saw staff moving around and helping people, so I thought they were fine.

February 15, 2016

By j3f

The facility is clean and most staff are friendly, but they won't hesitate to evict residents for not strictly following all the rules, especially requiring residents to come down for 2 meals/day minimum. They will provide no written warning that the resident is at risk for being evicted and they will not, despite what they may initially say, work with the family to resolve the issue before it's too late. And once they send the eviction notice, they will not even work with you to find a new place, but still pester you to get the resident out. They also don't do much to work with new residents and families to make sure they have what they need. I would not recommend this place to anyone, at least not until they replace the executive director.

About The Granville Assisted Living Center

The Granville Assisted Living Center is a senior living provider in Lakewood, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact The Granville Assisted Living Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Granville Assisted Living Center