Parkwood Estates

Reviews of Parkwood Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Parkwood Estates

June 24, 2019

By S.E.

We visited Parkwood Estates and really liked it. It was really nice, and the woman in charge of sales was very pleasant. It's probably the place for my parents, but they're not ready yet. They have three meals a day and complementary rides. The staff seemed very nice, and the apartments were clean and nice. It was an older property, but they remodelled the apartments.

March 28, 2019

By Irene

I thought Parkwood Estates was good, and the staff members that I met seemed fine. The rooms there were adequate. They had also invited me to go back there. In terms of activities and amenities, they have several things going.

April 29, 2018

By Rosemarie

I visited Parkwood Estates, but the gal was new, and she was not very nice. She told me she's been doing this for 28 years. I thought the prices were too high and she suggested I go to a place next door where there were a lot of parties going on. I did not like her attitude at all. The apartment that I saw had a sink and a refrigerator, a little patio, a bathroom, but it was way too small for the two of us. The place was a lot older too compared to the other ones I saw. The person who was in charge of exercises and activities was very nice and very informative. The lady who gave me the tour could take a lot of lessons from her.

Hi Rosemarie, thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. We appreciate all feedback we receive and are always looking for ways to improve. Your review has been forwarded to the management and sales team. We would be happy to further discuss our community and invite you back to join us for a meal. If you are interested in visiting Parkwood Estates again, please reach out to our General Manager, Jackie with any questions or to schedule a time to visit us. Thank you!

October 31, 2017

By JL

My dad lived at Parkwood Estates for about a year. They would provide meals, housekeeping, and if you wanted to have a PT or OT, they had in-house folks available. They had daily activities, like light or gentle exercises and guest speakers who come in to talk about books or history once a week.

February 09, 2017

By Byron880603

Parkwood Estates was great. The apartments were the same size and a little cheaper than other places. The staff was well informed. It was very nice. The room that we saw was very clean and well kept.

July 14, 2016

By Mary437144

At Parkwood, I did not get the full tour, but the staff was very friendly, and the place was nice. It was in a country setting and was not as modern or contemporary. I would say it needed updating, but some people want it that way.

June 28, 2016

By Marilyn685137

My mom was in Parkwood Estates. It is totally independent and didn’t do anything with the residents. They had meals with them, but they didn’t go get them for activities. They’re on their own there, but my mom has too much dementia. The location and the facility itself were nice.

May 10, 2016

By MJ13

Parkwood Estate had a really nice floor plan, and everyone was really friendly and nice, both the residents and the staff. I liked the dining area, where the seniors were enjoying themselves. The apartments were great and had a kitchen, living area, patio, and a separate bathroom with appropriate senior measures for safety. It had a pretty generously sized bedroom that was separate ,and everything was staged nicely, so you could really get a picture of someone happily living there.

November 30, 2015

When we were looking for a place for my mom, Parkwood Estates was available. The staff were friendly. The rooms are clean and spacious. As for the activities, they have exercise programs, social programs, and music programs. The overall atmosphere in the facility is nice, though the food is not very good.

July 24, 2013

I chose to stay at Parkwood Estates because it was close to home, to the hospital, my church and my doctors. The location was convenient for me. The apartment I had was nice and I brought my own furniture. The services were good and the food was decent enough. There were different activities for the residents. But maybe they could improve on the food a little.

Questions about Parkwood Estates

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Parkwood Estates. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does Parkwood Estates offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at Parkwood Estates exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does Parkwood Estates offer to independent living residents?

If Parkwood Estates accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does Parkwood Estates work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for Parkwood Estates

Photos of Parkwood Estates

Services and Amenities of Parkwood Estates

• Independent Living Starting At: $2096/month

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Private

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Parkwood Estates

Parkwood Estates is located in Fort Collins, CO, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Parkwood Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Parkwood Estates