Parkwood Estates

Reviews of Parkwood Estates

Independent Living Reviews for Parkwood Estates

June 28, 2016

By Marilyn685137

My mom was in Parkwood Estates. It is totally independent and didn’t do anything with the residents. They had meals with them, but they didn’t go get them for activities. They’re on their own there, but my mom has too much dementia. The location and the facility itself were nice.

May 10, 2016

By MJ13

Parkwood Estate had a really nice floor plan, and everyone was really friendly and nice, both the residents and the staff. I liked the dining area, where the seniors were enjoying themselves. The apartments were great and had a kitchen, living area, patio, and a separate bathroom with appropriate senior measures for safety. It had a pretty generously sized bedroom that was separate ,and everything was staged nicely, so you could really get a picture of someone happily living there.

November 30, 2015

When we were looking for a place for my mom, Parkwood Estates was available. The staff were friendly. The rooms are clean and spacious. As for the activities, they have exercise programs, social programs, and music programs. The overall atmosphere in the facility is nice, though the food is not very good.

July 24, 2013

I chose to stay at Parkwood Estates because it was close to home, to the hospital, my church and my doctors. The location was convenient for me. The apartment I had was nice and I brought my own furniture. The services were good and the food was decent enough. There were different activities for the residents. But maybe they could improve on the food a little.

Costs for Parkwood Estates

Photos of Parkwood Estates

Services and Amenities of Parkwood Estates

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails

• About Parkwood Estates

Parkwood Estates is located in Fort Collins, CO, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Parkwood Estates for a visit...and stay!

Map of Parkwood Estates