MorningStar at Jordan

MorningStar at Jordan (844) 334-3818

Reviews of MorningStar at Jordan

Assisted Living Reviews for MorningStar at Jordan

August 28, 2015

My mom is at MorningStar at Jordan. We chose this one because it is very close to my house, it is new, and they have vacancies. They also have a very nice caring staff. My mom is in a brand new apartment, so it is very nice. The facility itself is outstanding. Food is good. They are in a transition of getting a new chef, so for the last couple of weeks, they have been not quite what they have expected, but they are in the process of finding someone new. They have some outings to go to restaurants, they have a life enrichment room where people can make puzzles, and they have some performers who come in quite often. I think they offer a lot of stuff, although not everyone participates. They have a nice little theater so they can watch movies and have some activities in there. They also have a chapel. My mom has been there for three weeks.

Services and Amenities of MorningStar at Jordan

About MorningStar at Jordan

MorningStar at Jordan is a senior living provider in Englewood, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact MorningStar at Jordan for more details on services and rates.

Map of MorningStar at Jordan