Atria Englewood (Opening Fall 2019)
Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care
Sign a lease with Atria by August 31st, and you'll enjoy a guaranteed rental rate until January 1, 2021! That could mean up to 19 months without a rent increase!
Costs for Atria Englewood (Opening Fall 2019)
Services and Amenities of Atria Englewood (Opening Fall 2019)
- Rent Plus Care Fees
- Entry Fee
- Assisted Living Starting At: $3925/month
- Independent Living Starting At: $3650/month
- Memory Care Starting At: $7500/month
Room and housing options
- 1-bedroom apartments
- Studio Apartments
- Resident Capacity: 130
- Respite Care
- Pets: All Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: Pending
About Atria Englewood (Opening Fall 2019)
Opening Fall 2019
Atria is pleased to announce a brand-new senior living community for older adults in Arapahoe County: Atria Englewood.
Now pre-leasing and opening in Fall 2019, this independent and assisted living community will be thoughtfully designed to help older adults enjoy greater well-being. Whether residents choose a spacious studio or one-bedroom apartment, they can have access to a variety of convenient amenities, such as a fitness center, library, full-service salon and spa and a movie theater. They’ll also have their choice of three on-site dining options, including a café, bistro and full-service restaurant.
Each day will bring multiple opportunities for fitness, fun, creativity and connection. A dedicated staff is available 24 hours a day to provide discreet support and take care of the cooking, cleaning and transportation, leaving residents with more time to pursue their passions – and discover new ones.
For older adults facing Alzheimer’s and other types of dementia, Atria Englewood will offer Life Guidance® – Atria’s forward-thinking approach to memory care. The unique programming focuses on physical activity, social engagement, individualized care from specially trained staff and secure, thoughtfully designed spaces.
Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 225 locations in 27 states and seven Canadian provinces. Atria communities are home to more than 21,000 seniors and employ more than 14,800 people.
Features and Amenities
- 24-hour staff
- Restaurant with full-table service
- Private dining room available for special occasions
- Low-sodium meals
- Vegetarian meals
- Community laundry service
- Shuttle service
- Scheduled transportation to local appointments, errands and events
- Wi-Fi in common areas
- On-site parking for residents and guests
- Garage parking for residents and guests
- Covered parking
- Full-service salon and spa offering styling, manicure and pedicure services
- Full-time activity director
- Fitness center
- Movie theater
- Emergency alert pendant or wristband
- Wellness center offering checkups and monitoring
- Escort and transfer assistance available
- Newspaper delivery
- Pet-friendly environment