Sunshine Gardens West

Sunshine Gardens West (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Sunshine Gardens West

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunshine Gardens West

July 28, 2011

My mother was a resident of this facility. We were not satified at all with the management of this facility. It was relatively new at the time. However, the fact that it is family owned and run, and their family relationships showed they were very inexperienced and not able to work with the residents or the families, made it a very bad experience for us and my mother. This facility is still open and is still not respected in this community for many of their management decisions.

July 27, 2011

By peggysdaughter

Other

My mother has been using the adult day care services at Sunshine Gardens West in Durango, CO for about 4 months. They charge $65 a day, which includes 2 meals and participation in the daily activities. My mother has been able to participate in their exercise program, play bingo, and attend doughnut socials. Best of all, she is making friends and having quality social interactions. The staff are always friendly and attentive and the facility is clean and welcoming. I would definitely recommend the adult day services of this facility.

Photos of Sunshine Gardens West

Services and Amenities of Sunshine Gardens West

About Sunshine Gardens West

70 bed facility overlooking the Animas Valley. We offer a variety of services and activities to meet the needs of the resident. We have an extensive availability of activities.

Map of Sunshine Gardens West