The Argyle

The Argyle (800) 385-2527

Reviews of The Argyle

Assisted Living Reviews for The Argyle

February 26, 2014

Argyle is antique, it’s beautiful and when you walk in there, you feel you’ve come home. I would appreciate more staff though, I think there’s not enough staff to care for all these people. They also do not have air conditioning in the room and only in the hallways but everything is excellent. I would prefer a tailored diet for my mother and they don’t offer that at all. The room is beautiful but I would appreciated an eating area so we can put her dishes and wash them there instead in the bathroom.

December 21, 2013

By Mare1

When looking for a place mom would like, we came across the Argyle. It just so happened to be in a convenient location for others of the family to visit. The fine wood banisters and old wood trim in the building lend itself to a nostalgic feel that, I believe, the residents living there can relate to. Mom's room is small, I wish it were a bit larger, but for those that are social butterflies, the room size doesn't matter that much because they have the freedom to visit the social areas of the building, and there are many. I appreciate the fact that all of mom's doctor visits are taken care of and that she has three meals a day there plus snacks anytime. However, once in awhile the meals leave something to be desired. I have to realize that even at home when she was living with me, we'd have a meal that wasn't neccessarily ideal. All in all I think they deserve

April 11, 2013

By Ann16

Dayspring Villa is at a good location. It's nice, clean, modern and well-organized. Everyone seems very nice. My friend is in an apartment, with a kitchenette all to himself. The room is nice but smaller than I expected. My friend says that the food is okay. Maybe they can improve the quality of the food.

November 17, 2011

By samiam76

This facility provides the basic needs, nothing more in my estimation. the food is not very good. What it has going for it is that is affordable?

August 06, 2011

By June2

The facility felt like you were visiting someones home. It was very "homey". The staff member that showed us the facility was patient with my parents, my sister, and I, as we asked several questions while being shown the facility. The facility itself seemed clean and well kept. The residents there also seemed to be relaxed, which gave you a peaceful feeling about the place. We would definitely consider The Argyle if and when my parents are ready to be placed.

Photos of The Argyle

Services and Amenities of The Argyle

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites.

Types of care

• Walking Wheelchair Assistance
  • Meal Preparation

Training

• Continual Training

About The Argyle

From the moment you walk in the door, it becomes clear that something is different at The Argyle, where we offer affordable assisted living for our residents. This is where happiness comes to life.

Map of The Argyle