Porter Place Retirement & Assisted Living

Reviews of Porter Place Retirement & Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Porter Place Retirement & Assisted Living

August 09, 2013

By Patty14

the staff was very helpful and informative while we visited with Mom and Dad. The menus looked great and activities seem well rounded to include all kinds of interest!

Continuing Care Retirement Community Reviews for Porter Place Retirement & Assisted Living

July 31, 2014

Porter Place is very close to my house and it's a very nice place. It was more of the location that I get to choose this facility as well as the staff. We were informed with the activities, but he really wasn’t interested with the activities. Everything is going well so far.

September 11, 2013

Porter Place was very dated, with just small and old apartments with no kitchen. It didn't have a very cheerful atmosphere. It was just not very desirable. I didn't feel comfortable with it when I toured the place. I wouldn't recommend it.
See all Continuing Care Retirement Community reviews (6) See fewer reviews

Services and Amenities of Porter Place Retirement & Assisted Living

• Dining Extra: Complimentary Snacks And Beverages

• Vegetarian

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

About Porter Place Retirement & Assisted Living

Porter Place Retirement & Assisted Living is a senior living provider in Denver, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living, Continuing Care Communities, and Adult Day Care. Contact Porter Place Retirement & Assisted Living for more details on services and rates.

Map of Porter Place Retirement & Assisted Living