Abby's Assisted Living I

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites
  • Housing Extra: Private And Semi Private Rooms

• State Licenses: 2304SS

About Abby's Assisted Living I

For over a decade families have trusted Abby’s Assisted Living to provide special care to their elder loved ones. With two beautiful handicapped accessible care homes located in the Southeast Denver Metro area, we are always striving to enhance the lives of our senior residents. We offer a low cost alternative to elderly persons in need of care and assistance with the activities of daily living. We emphasize group living, meeting individual needs, providing delicious meals, protective oversight, and socialization in a warm, secure, and clean setting.

Our group care homes allow the elderly to live in the comfort of a single family neighborhood while receiving the care and support from a highly trained staff. We always strive to provide quality personal care in a safe and loving environment. Having a small number of residents in our assisted living homes allows us to customize the care and support we provide to meet the individual needs of all our residents.

At Abby’s Assisted Living we understand the importance of meeting the needs of seniors with Alzheimer’s, Dementia, physical disabilities, chronic illnesses and seniors needing respite care. Our friendly and supportive staff is onsite 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. We welcome you to take a tour of our facilities.

We provide a home like family styled living environment with basic assistance with the day to day needs of life. These are often referred to as activities of daily living or ADL’s. Care needs are based on an assessment of the senior.

Map of Abby's Assisted Living I