Brookdale Skyline

Reviews of Brookdale Skyline

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Skyline

August 13, 2016

By Caring_2646072

Visited many communities before selectingSkyline. From the time you walk in the door, you feel it is something different - in a good way. Staff and residents are so friendly and smiling. There is energy and activities no matter where yo walk. Other places it is dead, stale feeling - no one smiling. The property is well maintained with wonderful views. There is ample parking, everything you could want. The biggest difference is they care. They ask questions and listen to what you have to say. It just keeps getting better all the time. Great value for the dollar.

July 01, 2016

By Robert655136

I'm at Brookdale Skyline. My daughter and I chose it because its suits my price range and needs more than the other ones. They have apartments and cottages. I chose the cottage because it provides a garage. We have a lot of hail and I do not want my car to get deformed, so the garage suits me. I have two bedrooms and two baths. I have a breakfast if I want and either a lunch or a dinner included in the price. I just have to pay for utilities, internet, and the telephone. Otherwise, everything else is inclusive.

March 21, 2016

Brookdale Skyline is absolutely excellent. The food is good, the staff is excellent, the facilities are first-rate and improved all of the time. I don't have criticism for any part of the facility whatsoever.

December 31, 2015

By Reviewer121536050

There are things that I like about Brookdale Skyline, but there are very few activities in the assisted living unit that appeal to my dad. They don't have consistent medical support. We had to wait a long time after we pressed the call button for someone to come assist us. They are not patient enough to wait for my dad to try to do things on his own. I like my dad's apartment, though. It is a one-bedroom apartment, so it is spacious enough for him. The food was just OK. In the assisted living, the food comes from another building, so the quality is not as good as in the independent living.

January 28, 2015

By colorado1

This is a really great place. The location and views are wonderful. The staff are so helpful, kind and friendly. There are so many places to walk and so much to do. The swimming pool and exercise area are really nice. I was surprised how fabulous and affordable the garden homes are. I don't know of any place else in Colorado that has anything like them. My mom loved her home there but now she loves her apartment there and has made so many friends. This community has been a blessing for my mother and for our entire family.

October 22, 2014

Mom wasn’t very long at Village at Skyline. The prices were really good for independent apartments. They have a pool which is very nice. It has a beautiful surrounding as it looks over the Red Rocks in Colorado. Their food is basically buffet style, and it is really good.

October 16, 2014

I am now at Village at Skyline, but I have my doubts about something. The facility is clean, and the workers are very nice and prompt. The food is alright, the activities are excellent, and the room is like an apartment. They have peak buildings, and they just bought Emeritus. I am happy and comfortable here.

June 26, 2014

Village at Skyline was nice, but there aren't a lot of windows. It's a pretty dark facility. Where the assisted living people eat is kind of down in the basement area or the lower level.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Skyline

June 17, 2014

By Walker1

I went to visit Village at Skyline and it was very upscale. It had a quite pleasant atmosphere. The place was clean enough and sanitary. The staff were very nice and polite, and they were very eager to have me there. I ate there, and the food was quite excellent.

September 10, 2013

By Neil2

We visited Village at Skyline several times and it looked appealing. The staff was very gracious, most courteous, most forthright and most considerate. They answered all our questions and showed us the available models. We had a very good relationship with them. We ate there several times and it was excellent, the food was good.

June 29, 2013

Village at Skyline is a really large facility. Basically they have everything there. It got independent living, assisted living, memory care, and long term care. This is the only facility that had all of those. The rooms were very nice. The staff was very nice, knowledgeable, and helpful. We had lunch there and the food was very good. We liked it, but that type of facility is too large for my mother-in-law.

May 31, 2013

By Krissa

We were totally pleased and almost blown away with how spacious was Village at Skyline. The floors are light colored and really, really nice. It was a well done tour and they were extremely nice. They offered us dinner at the same time. The dining area was very spacious. There were also good choices of rooms and lots of options. You can have a 2-bedroom with an extra room for an office. Everything was wonderful and everything was professionally done.

December 19, 2011

By TerMac

It was great, and I really liked the facility. However, I was told I don't meet the age criteria to be a resident there. I'm 61 and think that should be fine.

Nursing Home Reviews for Brookdale Skyline

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Skyline

• Pool

• Nurse On Staff: Onsite 24/7

About Brookdale Skyline

Brookdale Skyline provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Brookdale Living's Colorado Springs, CO community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional independent and assisted living services, amenities, and opportunities we offer. And, the residents at Brookdale Skyline can rest assured that as their needs change, we provide a variety of ancillary services and a Personalized Assisted Living environment that encourages residents to continue to live as they please while respecting individual preferences.

Optimun Life&reg and Celebrations provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches the lives of the residents of this independent and assisted living community, their families, and associates alike. Optimum Life&reg is a journey of self-discovery including services, features, and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life&reg, the mission of Brookdale Skyline is to encourage our independent and assisted living residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program filling the monthly calendar at Brookdale Living's Colorado Springs, CO community with themed experiences, special events, and group activities that highlight different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Skyline