Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center

Reviews of Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center

March 25, 2015

By Patricia108256650

Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center was referred to me by his doctors. It is close to where I live so I can check in everyday on him. Everything is fine. They are very accommodating. They have all types of activities; they have games, bingo night, and movie night, and they bring food in for them.

August 28, 2014

By John92116550

Before my friend passed away, she was in Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center. It was just a standard nursing home. They had a physical therapy room with a physical therapist on staff; however, there was no outside facility where my friend could walk. The staff seemed to be very helpful and very nice. My friend didn't like the food though, that's why I brought her food. She was on a special diet and she didn't get that from them. They just gave her the generic menu and that was all she got. She couldn't eat that. Regarding security, I didn't see any security at all. Anyone could come in and go.

January 03, 2014

By Highly Disappointed

My family member is here at the moment. I am trying desperately to change this at this time. First off let me say Myra the Director is a nice woman, and seems to have things under control when she is there, key word being there!! She is hardly ever there, and when she isn't there working, the staff sits around while lights are going off on sometimes 5 to six rooms.. and this is the first floor alone. We have tried to attend activities on the 2nd and 3rd floors, like Bingo, but the smell of urine and feces is so over powering we had to leave. While trying to play Bingo one of the workers I believe names Amy running the game was pretty rude and nasty to one of the older women there. She told her to hush up more than once.. I think it would have been more appropriate to take her out of the area back to her room than sit there and yell at her. I have found some sweet caring people there but for the most part they are rude, and uncaring. They should take heed to the fact that someday.. they may end up in a home and be treated the same way. Two nurses in particular start out being nice but turn nasty are Amanda and Alice on the first floor. I found them to be uncaring in most cases. Most of the CNA's sit around in the hall away from the view of the front desk and the Directors office. They are also slow getting meals out, and most of them smell of smoke,, and I never see them wash their hands when they enter or leave the room.

May 25, 2012

By Jauqwiana

The people who work there are all on a "power trip". Noone should be cared for by these people anytime, anywhere, ever. They made my skin crawl. I would'nt let these people babysit a dead tuna.

About Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center

Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center is a senior living provider in Colorado Springs, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Parkmoor Village Healthcare Center