Castle Rock Care Center

Reviews of Castle Rock Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Castle Rock Care Center

August 21, 2012

By cleo1980

The first thing I noticed when I visited Castle Rock Care Center was the amazing view. This building is perched on a hill and residents can see the entire mountain range. The facility is pretty and clean, and the staff was very friendly. The person I was visiting seemed quite happy with her accommodations and told me about the many activities available to the residents. The dining room is spacious and nice, and the residents told me that they liked to food. The lobby was decorated with a baby grand piano as well as a beautiful bird cage full of singing birds. The atmosphere was pleasant and warm. Castle Rock Care Center offers many different levels of care and their services can be customized for the individual patient. The person I visited seemed especially pleased with the activities that are offered each day so that the residents are never bored. This is a great facility that is conveniently located just off the interstate.

August 20, 2012

By Cathy8

They made a very big mistake when they move the Alzheimer's patients from their hall, and move them into regular population. It complete confused my mother, since then I see where she is going down hill quicker. They didn't get the extra staff as they were suppose to either. Alzheimer's is bad enough for people but it's not far to do a major change on a person either.

August 31, 2011

By JoAnn B

I don't know how they pulled off a good Medicare rating. You will not be told the truth about the fees and how they work with Medicaid. Step Grandfather was there 5 months and received ONE invoice a couple weeks before he died. Two days before he died they said they were going to evict him. A 94 year old WWII Veteran with dementia and no family able to care for him. The day of the funeral the director DEMANDED we come in the meet with him. A problem with Medicaid approval created a balance that we were not aware of because there was no communication. The director of Castle Rock Care Center is now harassing STEP family with numerous threatening phone calls. They put a lien on property which is fine and they will get their $4k (not even 1 month's "rent"). Threatening calls continue after lien that they will call the police and a list of other agencies. Fine, funds were never misappropriated and we were not told of the correct fee or billed and the cash is gone. They were paid over $15,000 private pay plus Medicaid payments. Latest threat letter included detail for another resident which is a violation of patient confidentiality. The administration of this facility is incompetent and ruthless. Go elsewhere!

About Castle Rock Care Center

Castle Rock Care Center is a senior living provider in Castle Rock, Colorado that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Castle Rock Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Castle Rock Care Center