BONAVENTURE SENIOR LIVING - CASTLE ROCK

Reviews of BONAVENTURE SENIOR LIVING - CASTLE ROCK

Assisted Living Reviews for BONAVENTURE SENIOR LIVING - CASTLE ROCK

May 08, 2015

By Rosario1

Bonaventure is a very clean, nice place, and the apartments are very nice. I picked this one for my friend because the place was welcoming, the people were happy, the older community was happy, the people that were helping them out looked happy, the space was spacious, and it didn't feel like an assisted living or a nursing home; it felt more like a hotel, it was very nice, and the most important thing was that everybody looked happy and content to be there. As a matter of fact, I am placing another elderly friend there too. It is really a wonderful group of people that really like the elderly, and the people are happy and well cared for. It is spacious, and it doesn't seem confined. In some years, I hope I have the resources to also go to Bonaventure. My friend is hard of hearing, and she is 96, so she goes to her lunches and dinner, and she likes to keep all by herself, but the opportunity to do a variety of things is there -- from cultural things to games to physical therapy to whatever -- so I cannot complain. I don't have one complain yet, and she has been there for two months. They take care of everything -- they have doctors; they have everything -- so it's complete. Out of the five that I visited, this was the best.

July 21, 2014

By RosieBlum

My mother lives here and I would not recommend this facility. She complains about the food, but more importantly, they have made mistakes regarding her care that I am uncomfortable with. They need better processes; things seem chaotic.

April 11, 2014

Bonaventure is a beautiful facility. The room is fine. The staff is very good. However, we are not really happy here, and I will not recommend it. They should improve on the food.

Independent Living Reviews for BONAVENTURE SENIOR LIVING - CASTLE ROCK

October 04, 2015

My father-in-law is at Bonaventure of Castle Rock. The facility is very updated and new. The staff members are OK. They seem to be very helpful and knowledgeable. They do have activities. They go on bus tours to different places. They have bingo, cards, and Wii bowling. However, they need to improve on training their staff.

October 22, 2014

Mom used to be at Bonaventure of Castle Rock. It's a really nice place, and it's almost brand new. She had a really nice room, and the cost wasn’t really that bad. My mom is not really a social person, but I did notice that they have happy hour. They have a whole bunch of stuff like cards and games. They have people also coming in for entertainment.

August 02, 2014

By Caring daughter number 2

If you care about your loved one, go somewhere else. Beyond a very nice building the place is a wreck. Multiple food safety violations, chefs stay less than TWO months on average, most menu items are poorly prepared or never available. Turn-over of employees is rampant we could go on and on. This July, 2014 top management made more promises about food quality and chef again left after two weeks. Top mgt refuses to meet with groups of concerned families.

July 08, 2014

By JonathanR

I lived here long enough to grow tired of the same poor food quality day in and day out. They would promise change but it was all lip service. There was one manager who was very good but spoke his mind and was summarily fired by Bonaventure. If the employees cannot be "bonaventurized" they are fired. I spoke with the chef who confided in me that they are not allowed to order the good quality food - rather they are forced to order the chewy leftovers that no reputable restaurant would serve. If food is important, stay far far away

March 04, 2014

By telegraph

This facility is in trouble. Beautiful building but they cannot keep a manager or Chef for long.The food is not very good. Housekeeping is terrible. Never judge a book by it's cover.

August 22, 2013

By caring0808131

Bonaventure is a new place. My sister heard about it, we looked at it, liked it and they had an opening so my folks moved there.

About BONAVENTURE SENIOR LIVING - CASTLE ROCK

BONAVENTURE SENIOR LIVING - CASTLE ROCK is a senior living provider in Castle Rock, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living and Independent Living. Contact BONAVENTURE SENIOR LIVING - CASTLE ROCK for more details on services and rates.

Map of BONAVENTURE SENIOR LIVING - CASTLE ROCK