St. Andrews Village

Reviews of St. Andrews Village

Independent Living Reviews for St. Andrews Village

April 30, 2018

By Dean

My dad was at St. Andrews Village for a brief period. It was a good experience. They were fine, but it was a pretty short stay. We chose them because they were affordable and we thought the facilities were very nice. The person doing the tour and the admissions was very helpful, very nice, and came across as very caring. She played a big role in us deciding to go there. I would compliment her highly on the job she did. Dad ate there and he didn't have any complaints. I just sensed that they didn't come get him to participate a couple of times for activities.
Thank you for sharing your experience; I’m glad to hear that you and your loved one are satisfied overall. We are committed to 100% satisfaction and constant improvement. If it would be possible to give me a call, it would be great to know what we can do differently to make St. Andrew's Village the first choice for area seniors. We are focused on constant improvement and your insights would be very helpful. Sincerely, Kathryn McCune, Executive Director

August 21, 2017

By Yolanda

St. Andrews Village was very nice and we really liked it. It's a new community and it's beautiful there, plus the staff was very helpful. The residents were very friendly, they came right away to see who the new person was. The place was clean and gorgeous. We checked the dining area and everyone seemed to be enjoying their meals. Their amenities include a swimming pool, hot tub, exercise rooms, and they have beautiful grounds. The residents were playing cards and offered to help my dad out if he needed it. They also had a big crafts room and there are nights when they have games. It was our number one choice, but we liked that the other community we saw had a button in the bathroom.

May 26, 2016

By Vivian345635

I have visited St Andrews and like it the best. They have a different format, and the rooms look a little different. They offer different sizes and styles and have something that I really like. A lot of people don’t care for this, but I was interested in what they call a buy-in. They have about 50% of them that way and 50% of them are just rental. The dining area is very nice, very well kept, and very interesting. It is a bigger facility with lots of activities, like bingo and card playing. They also have a nice heated swimming pool inside. It is very nice and well decorated.

May 21, 2016

By MichaelHZLSC

My mother is in St. Andrews Village. They've been fantastic, very easy to deal with, and helped us through the entire process. They arranged an ambassadors or a newcomers group for my mom when she got there and immediately had dinner with people whom they thought she would make friends with. They facilitated her transition from her own home to the independent living facility there. My mom has a 930-square-foot apartment, and we absolutely love it. They painted it and took out a wall for her. It was a two-bedroom, and they made it into a bigger one-bedroom with a carpeted, open living room. It has her decorations in it so it looks very nice and very much welcoming for her. The food is great and the dining room is wonderful. It’s like being in a lodge. They have independent living, assisted living, and a recovery center so if somebody has surgery or something along those lines, they can recuperate there. They have a rehab and a lot of activities.

September 06, 2015

By Ann112750250

What my father liked the most was one that was called St. Andrews. My father just liked the fact that it had a lot of activities and that he didn’t feel that he was in an old folks’ home; that was very important to him. It is in area that he is familiar with, so he could get out and he’d know where he was, and I think that is important to him, starting all over in a new place. He liked that they have kind of formal gatherings every month or so, and he liked that it had not just a restaurant, but it also had kind of a bar feature where you can go in and order off a menu, but also a bar with a TV. To him, it is kind of a life and doing stuff, plus it was close to the golf course and bike trails. The rooms were very nice and much bigger than some of the other ones that we had looked at. The place was full, so there is nothing available at the moment, but he liked that it had 100 percent occupancy; he felt that people liked it because it was full.

July 12, 2015

By Superior

St. Andrews Village was huge. There were two things that caught my attention. They had two-shower bathrooms and one or two shower tubs in every room. The staff was very courteous and pleasant. We stopped in on a Sunday afternoon -- and the marketing people were not there -- but I haven't been followed up by the marketing people.

September 01, 2014

By Lonny1

What I like best about St. Andrews Village is the cleanliness, and the spirit within the community. Everybody is happy. The staff is wonderful. The grounds and the building are very nice. When my husband and I first moved in, we had a huge apartment and found that it was too big for us, so we just moved into a smaller apartment. There are more than enough activities for us. They have everything from in-house to tours and excursions. I would certainly recommend this place to others.

Photos of St. Andrews Village

Services and Amenities of St. Andrews Village

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed.

• State Licenses: 23G126

About St. Andrews Village

St. Andrews Village is a senior living provider in Aurora, Colorado that offers residents Assisted Living, Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Nursing Homes. Contact St. Andrews Village for more details on services and rates.

Map of St. Andrews Village