Cherry Creek Retirement Village - Independent Living

Offers Assisted Living and Independent Living

14555 E. Hampden Ave., Aurora, CO 80014
Cherry Creek Retirement Village - Independent Living (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Cherry Creek Retirement Village - Independent Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Cherry Creek Retirement Village - Independent Living

May 28, 2013

My husband and I visited Cherry Creek Retirement Village. The food was really good. People there were really nice and the place was really pretty. It is a well maintained facility. They have spacious rooms. The staff was really helpful. They have an older building which is about 30 years old, they should update the bathroom. I'll recommend it to other people.

December 12, 2012

By Dadslittlegirl

Cherry Creek Retirement Village is in my opinion the best retirement/assisted living facility in the Aurora area. The building is well maintained, spacious and beautiful. In my experience the staff is genuine, caring, professional and knowledgeable. They provide delicious meals served by a courteous and pleasant staff. There are a variety of activities within the building as well as weekly bus trips to area attractions and events. I could not be happier with the care my family member receives.

July 26, 2011

By TLY55

To quote my mother, regarding her time at Cherry Creek Nursing home "Oh good, I'm home!!" My mother was a resident of Cherry Creek Nursing home, twice. The first time, she was a resident following a surgery and needed assistance as well as physical therapy. The second was at the end of her life, and when I took her back to Cherry Creek, she told me that she was home. I don't know what else I can say in a review that would provide you much more information, than my mother felt like Cherry Creek Nursing home was home. Every worker that I had to pleasure to meet was kind and helpful. Nurses, CNA's, etc. don't just stop by to give medicine or change linen. They spend time with the residents, they learn about their lives, family and help them to feel secure, safe and at home. Whether just helping my mother outside to enjoy the day or getting her ready to go with family for dinner, Cherry Creek Nursing home treated my mother with respect and dignity.

Independent Living Reviews for Cherry Creek Retirement Village - Independent Living

May 26, 2016

By Vivian345635

Cherry Creek is very nice. It’s an older facility but very friendly. They are in the process of remodeling some areas, but it is well confined and doesn’t seem to disturb the place. We had no trouble touring the rooms. I thought they were a little expensive, maybe $300 more than the other facility. The dining area is nice and very clean. Some people were playing games, some were doing puzzles, and some were playing pool. They also have a workout room, give classes, aerobics, or just chair classes where you just sit in a chair and do aerobics for elderly people. They take you on tours and go down to the Garden of the Gods for those who are able to do that. There’s really lots of different things that they offer. The staff is very nice and very friendly.

February 27, 2014

By Haranna

My parents are in Cherry Creek Retirement Village. I chose it because it is the closest to me and because of the price. My parents love the place. They liked that there are a lot of people to socialize with. Their room is in a nice size with 800 square feet and they have a two-bedroom, two-baths. They have a little grocery store and a library. They have activities like exercise and there is a walking club. They take them shopping and to doctors appointments. Just like in any restaurants, there are times when the food is really good and there are times that they are not. However, they had a wide variety and it seems to be working. They also have a nurse there all the time.

October 28, 2013

By F. Thomson

The front desk help is always friendly and relaxed, as well as knowledgeable. The dining room is lovely, and the service there is always low-key and friendly. If you don't care for the main course of the day, they are always willing to make you a sandwich or salad instead. The apartments are roomy, and the inclusion of dish television, wifi and utilities in the rent make the price quite reasonable.

Services and Amenities of Cherry Creek Retirement Village - Independent Living

About Cherry Creek Retirement Village - Independent Living

Established in 1989, Cherry Creek Retirement Village has become an Aurora tradition for offering premier retirement living. The community offers 187 Independent Living and 30 Assisted Living apartments all in one elegant and expansive building conveniently located across from Meadow Hills Golf Course. In the 19 years that the residence has been in existence, it has been a popular choice for Colorado seniors who desire an upscale retirement community. Not suprisingly, it has also proved to be an equally attractive option for seniors from out-of-state who want to move closer to their children in Colorado.

Cherry Creek Retirement Village is proud to offer a tradition of excellence in both independent and assisted living. Our reputation has been built upon years of providing quality service to our residents and their families. With competent and loyal staff Cherry Creek Retirement Village has achieved a level of employee longevity unequaled in retirement living.

In addition to choosing Cherry Creek Retirement Village due to its stellar reputation, seniors and their families are also attracted by the large variety of chef-prepared entrees, optional dining, active lifestyle, resort like service and professional and caring staff. You retain control of your assets as our community is a month-to-month lease agreement.

Map of Cherry Creek Retirement Village - Independent Living