Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Saulsbury Ct
Offers Assisted Living and Memory Care
Reviews of Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Saulsbury Ct
Assisted Living Reviews for Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Saulsbury Ct
April 13, 2016
I am a friend or relative of a resident
Questions about Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Saulsbury Ct
What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Saulsbury Ct during daytime and nighttime hours?
The care staff-to-resident ratio is 1:4 from 7:30am - 7:30pm and 1:8 overnight.
Costs for Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Saulsbury Ct
Services and Amenities of Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Saulsbury Ct
Room and housing options
- Companion Suites: We Offer Companion Suites
- Housing Extra: 4 Private And 2 Semi Private Rooms
- Resident Capacity: 8
- Minimum Age: 50
- Pets: No Pets Allowed
- State Licenses: 23X280
About Jaxpointe Assisted Living at Saulsbury Ct
If your loved one has had memory issues such as Alzheimer's or dementia, our beautiful home environment will provide less confusion, appropriate stimulation, great activities, outings, fun and much love for them. Join satisfied families and become a part of our family.
Our caring staff is awake 24/7 to provide each resident with unmatched support and personal care. This beautifully remodeled house has 4 private rooms and shared rooms for a total of 8 residents. The large3 backyard has a walking path and beautiful gardens for exercise and socializing. Discover peace of mind in finding that special place for your loved one to live.
Discover peace of mind in finding that special place for your loved one to live.
- All Inclusive Rates
- All personal supplies included
- High staff to resident ratio
- Caring staff available 24 hours a day.
- Quiet home environment
- Extensive, personalized care plans
- Private and semi-private rooms
- On call physicians & scheduled in home visits by Geriatric Specialist
- Regular outings and scheduled daily activities
- Hospice support during end of life care
- Coordination of physical and occupational therapy services available
- Some activities include: Music Therapy, pet therapy, gardening, painting, exercise, cooking, reading, movies, watching sports on tv together- Rockies and Broncos.