Gardens on Quail Arvada, CO

Reviews of Gardens on Quail

Assisted Living Reviews for Gardens on Quail

August 01, 2013

By Leslie17

Silverado is brand-new. The rooms and hallways were large and open. It had a beautiful courtyard with a little train that run through it. There were 4 different areas throughout the building, so you don't have to go so far to get to them. It was beautiful and very nicely decorated. Mom really liked it. They have the locked facility, but my mom is not quite ready for a locked facility.

Leslie, thanks for taking the time to visit our Denver community. As one of our newest communities, Silverado Denver has state-of-the-art amenities and beautiful grounds. We are glad that you and your mother had a positive experience and we hope to be a trusted resource for you and your family in the future.

June 25, 2013

By Lyle2

My wife is staying at Silverado Senior Living. She is in a shared room, which is already furnished. Silverado was built around an open courtyard so they had a lot of ground to move about and they have lots of activities there.

Lyle, thanks for sharing your Silverado experience. We appreciate your positive feedback!

October 02, 2012

By HopelessWanderer

I thought the staff that worked here were fantastic. They were very kind and gentle to my friend's grand mother, which was very nice. They staff treated my friend's grandmother with a lot of care, and respected her with all of her needs. Eventhough my friend's grandmother was kind of rude to them (she has dementia) they were very kind and understanding. The facilities were very clean, and did not make me feel uncomfortable at all. I really wish I could have been able to volunteer there, and if I had to pick a place to live in when I need assisted living, I would chose to live there. My friend ended up inviting me to her grandmother's hospice, and the lady that helped, was extremely comforting. I was not very close to my friend's grandmother, but I still felt close to her. My friend also felt very comforted by the coworker. She thought that her grandmother felt content too, and when she left the world she had a very calm smile on her face that I will never forget. Silverado Senior Living is a great place.

Photos of Gardens on Quail

Services and Amenities of Gardens on Quail

• Fee Structure Extra: 2400 Community Fee

• Companion Suites: We Do Offer Companion Suites

• State Licenses: 23U764

About Gardens on Quail

At the Gardens on Quail, comfort, respect, and dignity are all important aspects in maintaining the quality of life when living with memory impairment. Our 24-hour care is led by a team of professional, attentive, licensed clinicians, and overseen by a physician. Our approach to memory care is to make the resident feel entirely at home. We focus on creating a warm environment where wellness and activity are a top priority and much more than you’ll find at just any assisted living.

• Move-in ready suites including furnishings, linens, towels and basic toiletries with en suite full bathrooms
  • Licensed professional staff, RNs, LPN’s, Qualified
  • Medication Administration Personnel, and CNAs on site 24/7
  • Community onsite rounding physicians and medical staff
  • All clinical programs are overseen by our in-house Medical Director specializing in Alzheimer’s and Dementia
  • Large open hallways and beautifully furnished common areas
  • Monthly activity calendars with options for offsite outings
  • Community spa room with walk-in jetted tub, fireplace, and warm ambiance
  • Dining program with three meals per day, snacks, and an onsite Registered Dietitian
  • Beautifully landscaped secure grounds including putting green, raised garden beds, and ample outdoor seating
  • Monthly onsite family support groups for families of our residents and community alike

Wellness is a top priority at the Gardens on Quail, and proper nutrition is a crucial component. We serve all meals restaurant-style with many choices. Although we encourage dining room attendance as part of your stay, those who wish to remain in their rooms for meals receive prompt room service, straight from our kitchen.

We understand how important activities are to the well being of those we serve. Community-wide events include Happy Hour Fridays, Family Brunches, Holiday Events, Spa Days as well as special events. Our state-of-the-art computer system “It’s Never Too Late” (IN2L) allows our guests to enhance their lifelong learning skills and to explore the world of today’s technology. IN2L also allows guests to keep in touch with loved ones via email, view television and music from times past and keep them connected to the community.

Gardens on Quail exists to create the best experience possible moment by moment for all residents and guests. We challenge the way the community views healthcare by wisely managing resources to create a compassionate, competent and creative culture that provides a superior quality of life for all invested.

Map of Gardens on Quail