Sky Harbor Care Center

Reviews of Sky Harbor Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Sky Harbor Care Center

July 23, 2015

By Scrapper

The Drs and nurses are very efficient at Patient physical care.. That said they are understaffed for CNA help so if a ptient in a non emergency situation expects to be waited on it may not happen immediately at ALL times tho frequently the staff is right in it..The rooms could be cleaned more frequently for the residents.. and the food is adequate tho nothing to write home about..I see the staff engaging with residents that have mobility with activities and such frequently..tho those that have mobility issues if they don't have visitors don't get a lot of interaction accept with staff in the course of feeding and care..overall Meh..ok.. Just adequate..

March 17, 2014

By ars4986

My mother was forced to go to Braswells’s Sky Harbor Nursing Home facility due to an infection in her leg. She didn’t want to but was taken there anyways. During the 3 days she was there, It was horrible for her. They stuck her in a small room with 2 other elderly women. Please keep in mind that my mother is 63 and not officially at retirement age. She had a hard time walking a long distance to the bathroom and there was no room for a portable potty. That resulted in her having accidents. I repeatedly expressed that that situation was not good for her, but they didn’t do anything about it. The bathroom they had was a half bathroom that was shared between 2 rooms (with potientially up to 5 people using that one restroom). The bathroom was very unsanitary. It was never cleaned as far as I could tell plus it had COCKROACHES! Horrible! The room she was in was never cleaned. I never seen a cleaning crew there at all… I would be there for a couple hours atleast each day. They also neglected several patients. It took hours to get the medications a patient needed. There was several patients screaming for help that was repeatedly ignored. The hallways smelled like feces and urine each of the days except one which smelled like bleach (and again I didn’t see anyone cleaning then either). There was a grade sign by the offices that said “A” and all I thought of is who paid who off… There was no way that facility is an “A”. I removed my mother from there after the 3 days. There was no way I was going to leave her there any longer. I feel extremely horrible for those that are still in there. Something needs to be done about that place.

April 09, 2013

By Dan 1

Sky Harbor Care Center is only 10 minutes away from home, so it will be very convenient for us. It's clean, comfortable, well-staffed, and in a beautiful area. The staff is excellent and extremely helpful.

November 19, 2012

By natenitro1

My grandfather stayed at this facility for a total of 2months before passing away. The facility is clean with friendly staff. The main issue for me were the complete lack of safety measures taken to warn us about the contagious nature of my grandfather's condition. He had very infectious mersa. If correct precaution were taken we should have had to were a hazmat type suit, but they allowed us in without so much as warning us. We had been in contact with him for over 30 minute, luckily no one was infected but it makes me wonder about the safety of the facilty, and about what else they may be letting slip by.

Services and Amenities of Sky Harbor Care Center

About Sky Harbor Care Center

Sky Harbor Care Center is a senior living provider in Yucca Valley, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Sky Harbor Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Sky Harbor Care Center