Golden Oaks Yucaipa, CA

Offers Independent Living

33398 Oak Glen Rd, Yucaipa, CA 92399
Golden Oaks (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 12 days

Reduced rates on select apartments for new leases sign and move in by January 31st. Ask for details during your tour!

Reviews of Golden Oaks

Independent Living Reviews for Golden Oaks

October 29, 2018

By Peter

Golden Oaks was excellent. The people were terrific. It would be our second choice. It is a new community. It has nice grounds around it. It is certainly within convenient distance of shopping, so it is a good location. It is very clean. They have lots of activities as well as bus trips to stores and to activities.

March 19, 2018

By Sharon

Golden Oaks was a very lovely place, and my mother-in-law's apartment was very nice. They had a wide variety of activities throughout the day, like singing, performances, games, and exercises. It was very nice. The staff was very kind, efficient, and did a great job. The facilities were beautiful, and she liked her dining experience there.

Hi Sharon, we are so glad to hear you enjoyed your visit with your Mother-in-law at Golden Oaks! We will be sure to share your compliments with our management team. Hope to see you again soon!

March 30, 2017

By Adrienne565386

Golden Oaks was a very good community. I liked it, but it was too far away. Everybody was really nice, helpful, and accommodating with their seniors. It didn't have any complaints about them because they were very upscale and everybody was courteous. The place was very clean. They had two different sizes of rooms. The one-bedroom was very nice and very spacious. I would not mind living in it. They had lots of activities geared toward the elderly. I would highly recommend them.

March 06, 2017

By Howard317535

Our visit at Golden Oaks was good. The rooms were OK; we looked at several of them. The dining area was really good; we even had lunch in the dining area, and the food was OK, no problem. It was good, and I would recommend it to anybody. The grounds looked nice, clean, and well-kept. Everything went fine, and we were happy.

February 07, 2017

By Lucy040122

Golden Oaks was nice but a little smaller than I like. The rooms were small but clean. The grounds were OK. I know people who have moved there and are happy.

September 30, 2016

I visited Golden Oaks. It had a some greenery around and a veranda, which I liked. The meals were very good. It was near our doctors.

September 30, 2016

By Kim M.873437

Golden Oaks is a beautiful complex. Dad chose a studio apartment, and he's very happy there. They serve restaurant quality meals, and the staff is wonderful with him. He's just so much happier now than he was before. They have ice cream hours, movie nights, and a bus that will take them to restaurants or doctors' appointments. It is just a really nice place.

August 16, 2015

By EJ1

At Golden Oaks, they were very nice. The staff was very nice, friendly, and eager to be of help. I would say Golden Oaks was top of the line. It was a fairly new building. It was very nice.

July 13, 2015

My mother is at Golden Oaks. We went to visit it, and my mother liked it; that's why we chose it. She seems to like the people and the apartment. Everything seems friendly. We looked at different places, and Golden Oaks is the best.

October 07, 2014

By Charlie7

We felt comfortable at Golden Oaks. My father has eaten there a couple of times, and he liked the food; that is actually why he wants to move there. The only complaint he has with the room is that it is small, but he has been living in a house his whole life, so everything seems small. The staff people were very pleasant; they were great. We looked at several places, but this one he felt more comfortable with in several different aspects, and I think it will work out well for him.

September 12, 2014

By Patty36

Everything seems to be good at Golden Oaks. My dad for some reason just liked the other place we saw a little bit better. The food is good, the rooms are clean, and the staff is very nice. They are pricey, but you pay for what you get.

June 17, 2014

My friend is now at Golden Oaks. It is a good place. The food is fine. They have activities every day. The staff is friendly. However, they need to improve on communication with the family.

January 17, 2014

My dad moves to Golden Oaks. It is a three-story facility. He is in a spacious studio apartment, which they refurbish for him. They also have one bedroom and two bedroom apartments, which are also in nice sizes. However, he is in the third floor and the dining room is in the first floor. So, he has to go to the hall way and take the elevator down to have all his meal.During our visit before my dad moves in, we meet the one in-charge with the residents and the chef. We tour the facility and they have a hair salon, chapel, library, TV room and activity room. We actually went home with a plate full of cookies, which they cooked.

January 17, 2014

By Smartsenior

Resident at Golden Oaks now. Staff is friendly enough, but it is truly "independent living", if you need help with anything, it will cost you EXTRA. Including any delivery of a meal to your room. The food has not been up to par, new chef now. No guarantee of parking for a resident, as it has been given away to the staff, be prepared to walk. High turnover here, getting ready to move myself, not pleased for the high cost charged.

Hi, we are sorry to read Golden Oaks was not the perfect for you. Please do not hesitate to reach out should anything change.

December 29, 2013

By ladecajun

from the tour,to the signing of the lease,to the 2 months my mother has lived there,ALL the staff have been wonderful ,pleasant and helpful..the amemnities and furnishings are lovely,the activities varied and frequent..meals are tasty,with a range of daily choices,served by a delightful considerate staff..i highly suggest to give golden oaks a look ..

January 01, 2013

By Donna Z.

We have been visiting the Golden Oaks almost everyday for the last 4 months observing all aspects of this facility. A friend of ours is here and said 'I don't need a 3 bedroom house' and wants to make this her home. The staff from aspects have shown that they really there for everyone's needs for independent living, very friendly and helpful, in keeping active in physical activities, an atmosphere of being on vacation in a timeshare resort, making new friendships, beautifully decor throughout the common areas and still a 'at home feeling'. I would recommend this independent living facility to anyone who wants to still live life .without all the responsibilities and headaches of maintaining a house and most of all planning and preparing meals for yourself.

Costs for Golden Oaks

Photos of Golden Oaks

Services and Amenities of Golden Oaks

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Golden Oaks

Golden Oaks is located in Yucaipa, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Golden Oaks for a visit...and stay!

Map of Golden Oaks