The Fountains Yuba City, CA

Reviews of The Fountains

Nursing Home Reviews for The Fountains

July 10, 2012

By emily2817

My grandfather stayed at this facility following a hospital visit for some serious age-related health problems. He was on life support in the hospital. After he was realeased from the hospital, it was reccomended that he stay at this facility before returning home. The staff was wonderful and very nice with amazing bedside manner. They took the time to get to know every patient, their needs, as well as their families/friends. They were also very accommodating. The rooms are very spacious; however, the patients do share with one other person. My grandfather happened to know a fellow patient and the staff made it to where they could share their room. I feel as if the company and conversation that this provided lifted my grandfather's spirits leading to a faster recovery. The staff is not pushy, but does encourage the patients to participate in activities that will lead to their recovery. They have facilities - indoor and outdoor - for them to get up and around and practice maneuvering again. My grandfather also complimented the food often joking that it was much better than the hospital. I enjoyed visiting my grandfather very much during his 3-week stay at The Fountains!

Services and Amenities of The Fountains

About The Fountains

The Fountains is a senior living provider in Yuba City, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact The Fountains for more details on services and rates.

Map of The Fountains