Country View Retirement Home

Country View Retirement Home (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Country View Retirement Home

Assisted Living Reviews for Country View Retirement Home

November 15, 2014

Country View looked very drab to me and a little rundown. I just didn't feel that our lady friend was going to get the care that she needed there. It just reminded me of old, cheap apartment houses where older people congregate. They did show me a room, and it was a routine kind of a room. Also I didn't think the staff was very friendly or welcoming when I went there to look it over. I didn't feel that they were cordial. On what they could improve, the décor could be spiffed up, i.e., painted in brighter colors.

March 27, 2012

By Loving532

I visited this retirement home about two months ago. I really liked it, it is very clean and the people that work there are sweet hearts. The nurses at this facility really know there patients and i liked that. I over heard a patient when she went to get medicine, and the nurse told her, "sorry but it is not time yet, this is for your own good". The nurse did not give the patient the medicine because it was to early i think it was for pain. But anyway i really liked that she knew who the patient was and when the medication was needed to give to her. I really did like this place and i would defenitely recommend it. I also knnow the doctor who goes and takes care of them Anil Gupta M.D. so this place is a very good retirement home.

Services and Amenities of Country View Retirement Home

• State Licenses: 191592079, 198602062 (pending)

About Country View Retirement Home

Country View Retirement Home is a senior living provider in West Covina, California that offers residents Assisted Living. Contact Country View Retirement Home for more details on services and rates.

Map of Country View Retirement Home