Walnut Creek Willows

Reviews of Walnut Creek Willows

Assisted Living Reviews for Walnut Creek Willows

June 07, 2013

By Aileen5

We chose Walnut Creek willows because we needed a place right away and we didn't have much time to look around. We weren't really happy with them, we thought my mom isn't getting more attention. She needed a smaller place to go to for a more one-on-one. She had her own room and bathroom. My mom is in the dementia ward. The people there had a tendency to wander around and go into everybody's rooms and mom was missing a few things. I'm surprised they didn't put more people in that ward, there were only two caretakers there.

May 23, 2013

By Caring 6510

As I walked inside Walnut Creek Willows it was very inviting and had a nice lobby. I liked the location of the facility. It was very clean and the dining area was kind of small, although it seemed adequate. The director I spoke to was very charming and polite. I still need to talk to the caretakers a little bit more if I decide to put my mom there.

Costs for Walnut Creek Willows

Photos of Walnut Creek Willows

Services and Amenities of Walnut Creek Willows

• Companion Suites: Yes
  • Housing Extra: Private & Shared Bedrooms

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Walnut Creek Willows

Walnut Creek Willows is an assisted living community and memory care facility in a highly-sought-after area of Walnut Creek, CA.

Within walking distance from historic downtown Walnut Creek, this property is perfectly positioned for residents to participate in activities outside the assisted living facility. Described by its residents as "home away from home," Walnut Creek Willows features sun-filled outdoor spaces and a captivating floor-to-ceiling waterfall in the lobby. Air-conditioned private and shared suites with ensuite bathrooms are available. Residents in assisted living may choose their desired level of independence with the option of personalized care when needed. Individuals and their family members can decide if medication management, transportation services, or assistance with activities of daily living (ADLs) are needed. This facility also provides specialized care for seniors with diseases like Parkinson's, diabetes, and Alzheimer's and dementia. Residents in the memory care community are offered reminders and assistance with toileting and grooming, opportunities to participate in appropriate activities, and a safe environment with security features to prevent wandering.

Family members rest assured knowing trained staff members maintain their loved ones well-being by coordinating with healthcare providers, preparing nutritious meals with dietary restrictions in mind, and providing 24-hour supervision.

Map of Walnut Creek Willows