Walnut Creek Willows

Reviews of Walnut Creek Willows

Assisted Living Reviews for Walnut Creek Willows

June 07, 2013

By Aileen5

We chose Walnut Creek willows because we needed a place right away and we didn't have much time to look around. We weren't really happy with them, we thought my mom isn't getting more attention. She needed a smaller place to go to for a more one-on-one. She had her own room and bathroom. My mom is in the dementia ward. The people there had a tendency to wander around and go into everybody's rooms and mom was missing a few things. I'm surprised they didn't put more people in that ward, there were only two caretakers there.

May 23, 2013

By Caring 6510

As I walked inside Walnut Creek Willows it was very inviting and had a nice lobby. I liked the location of the facility. It was very clean and the dining area was kind of small, although it seemed adequate. The director I spoke to was very charming and polite. I still need to talk to the caretakers a little bit more if I decide to put my mom there.

Costs for Walnut Creek Willows

Photos of Walnut Creek Willows

Services and Amenities of Walnut Creek Willows

• Coffee Shop

• Staff Patient Ratio: 8 To 1
  • Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Walnut Creek Willows

The skilled, compassionate memory care professionals at Walnut Creek Willows are dedicated to providing residents with the dignity and care they deserve while they enjoy the community's warm atmosphere. Comfortable surroundings and engagement activities designed with the needs of assisted living and memory-impaired individuals in mind help ensure the goal of enriching the lives of both residents and their families.

We are located next to St. Mary's Church and very close to Walnut Creek's downtown Broadway Street.

Map of Walnut Creek Willows