Manorcare Health Services-walnut Creek

Manorcare Health Services-walnut Creek (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Manorcare Health Services-walnut Creek

Nursing Home Reviews for Manorcare Health Services-walnut Creek

August 23, 2012

I would say the staff was horrible. They weren't on top of what was supposed to be happening with another family member that ended up there. So they made a lot of critical mistakes since day one. Overall, they weren't caring. It was more like a business rather than a health care facility. It felt that way to me, very much business-oriented.

June 22, 2012

By susu2

The facility is decent but the rehab part seems to get more attention and care than the long term side.They are understaffed and do not have enough people to help feed the residents, often they go hungry.The nurses are great but I think the problem is with administration.They seem to be only concerned about making money and not caring about the patients.

June 22, 2012

By fleming12342012

From my visit to this facility I was very impressed. Personally I was there to visit my grandfather who was ill with cancer, but from the looks of it the facility housed many types of residents ranging from those who were there to enjoy retirement in old age, elderly people with symptoms of dementia or Alzheimer's, or terminally ill patients like my grandfather. In other words, there were perfectly healthy people all the way to very sick patients who needed attentive medical care. From what I recall all the service provided was excellent. The nurses were caring and attentive, and the amenities were quite acceptable. Rooms are very big, everything is kept very neat and clean, and there is a nice lounge room for visitors to have a nice conversation in. The meals for the residents see, well balanced and carefully planned out, and they are sensitive to what each resident likes or does not like. Overall, I would say this facility is excellent and would recommend it for any assisted living needs you or your loved ones may have.

Services and Amenities of Manorcare Health Services-walnut Creek

• Spanish
  • Tagalog

About Manorcare Health Services-walnut Creek

Manorcare Health Services-walnut Creek is a senior living provider in Walnut Creek, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Manorcare Health Services-walnut Creek for more details on services and rates.

Map of Manorcare Health Services-walnut Creek