Quail Park Retirement Village

Reviews of Quail Park Retirement Village

Assisted Living Reviews for Quail Park Retirement Village

December 07, 2011

By AmiR4663

The grounds and the buildings at this retirement community are beautiful and clean. This is assisted or retirement living at its best. Between the lobby entrance and the dining room, I felt like I was at a hotel. I was impressed with the wellness center because it's partnered with the local hospital. The food is fresh and includes a big salad bar in the dining room. The dining room is treated like a fine dining restaurant. The cottages include studio and two bedrooms with a courtyard. Pets are allowed along with laundry facilities. I was impressed that they maintain 24 hour staffing. This is a beautiful community and centrally located.

October 10, 2011

By Annabell

I have personally sen the wonderful care and attention they give to their residents. It is incredible how social and engaged the residents are with the staff and each other. My mom said she was a little nervous at first, but after acouple of days, she got right into the swing of things and now I have to work my visits around her fun time.

Photos of Quail Park Retirement Village

Services and Amenities of Quail Park Retirement Village

• State Licenses: 547201356

About Quail Park Retirement Village

At Quail Park, We Believe that Each Person Should Live in a Place for Optimum Joy

Whether you are looking at an active Senior Lifestyle Community or considering Assisted Living, Quail Park on Cypress is there for you. Our Residents embrace the highest quality of life and opportunity for engagement in each of our community types. Living in place is a term we thrive by, as each person we come in contact with is a part of our core mission – to provide people with what they are looking for in the Senior Care Continuum, while breaking the standards of what many have come to expect.

Resident Directed Care is at the Core of Everything We Do

Our Residents drive what services we provide every day. Our goal is to strive to meet all residents’ personalized choices in the delivery of team interaction and care. Our Residents and Family Members know that they have options, choices, and warm Team Members to assist in every situation. We fully support and encourage many avenues for Residents and their Family Members to provide welcome critical feedback, which allows us the opportunity to continually improve our services and amenities.

The Team Members You Come In Contact With

It is our ongoing goal to be the employer of choice, which allows us the opportunity to select simply the best of Team Members in each location. Our dedicated and compassionate Team Members at our Communities and Offices know that being cohesive in the workplace can create magic in the delivery of service in the eyes and hearts of everyone we come in contact with. Hiring the top leaders in each respective field has given us the unparalleled ability to create programs that help nurture the current needs and future growth of each person who works with us.

Social Responsibility in and to our Communities

It is our common goal at Quail Park to work together with local organizations and community Leaders to maximize our footprint at each location! Yes, Maximize! We want our Residents, their Family Members, and our local partners to live the experience of engagement between Quail Park Communities and the greater community we serve. Whether it is volunteering for local community give back programs, making dog treats for local animal shelters, raising funds for charity or identifying and supporting all families of choice, we are committed to visibility and support.

Map of Quail Park Retirement Village