Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

November 01, 2016

By Joan607874

Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista was fine. I liked it. They played bingo and went out to the mall. They sounded like something that would be nice.

Thanks for the positive review, Joan. We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Sierra Vista Independent & Assisted Living. We appreciate you taking the time to leave us a review!

July 10, 2016

By Barbara250537

My mom has been in Sierra Vista Assisted Living since March. They have excellent staff. The room is clean and they’re allowed to bring their own things in there. The beds are standard, but she was just ordered a hospital bed because she fell out of the bed quite a few times. I think the beds need rails on them. She’s gone to the hospital four times in two months, so the doctor said to order a hospital bed for her. The food is excellent; I’ve eaten there. They have excellent activities like church on Sundays, dominoes, cards, and an art class. They have a calendar and every day of the week, they’re doing something.

Barbara, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community, we appreciate it.

June 28, 2016

By Choula755586

Sierra Vista was excellent. There were a lot of activities, but I could not afford it. The flats were OK. There was no upstairs or downstairs. The staff was very nice. They had a nice garden outside. They took them out by a bus once or twice a week to McDonald's, the mall, and other places, which was a beautiful service.

Thank you for your positive 5 star review. We value our residents and families and appreciating you sharing your comments. We hope that you find the community that best fits your needs and that you are happy in the community you choose. We thank you for your consideration. Wishing you a great day.

March 28, 2016

By Patricia122546550

My mother would've been in a shared room at Sierra Vista. It seemed very clean. However, it's not as nice as where I chose to put her, and it was smaller. The dining area was also small with just a round table where not very many people would fit. The owner was very nice and very helpful.

Hi Patricia, Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate you taking the time. We were honored to among Top Senior Living Communities in the Nation. Sierra Vista Independent & Assisted Living was named "Caring Star of 2016" for Service Excellence in Independent Living and Assisted Living. We thank you for your consideration and we are sorry that you did not choose our community. We hope that your mother is very happy in her new community.

September 16, 2015

Sierra Vista is a great place for the price. My relative has been there two other times before, and basically it was based on her budget. She lives in a two-bedroom apartment, which she shares with another lady. They share a common area like the kitchen, the living room, and the dining room. They have different activities -- i.e., bingo, trips to different places around the area, doctor's appointments, and shopping -- and they have exercises in the morning. I would recommend them.
Thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community.

June 15, 2015

By Diane108460150

Sierra Vista was a very nice clean place with very nice and very attentive people. The rooms are of good size, and the apartments are very nice. They have a little beauty spa, and they have pretty good amenities. They have activities like bingo, and they have church on Saturdays and Sundays.

Thank you for your positive review Diane! We are pleased to hear that you like the spa, amenities and activities. We post photos to our Facebook page weekly of our residents and their engaging activities.

May 23, 2015

By Caring107342050

We decided on Sierra Vista which is a 53-bed assisted living. When we were still looking, I was looking at all different levels of care. It is one story assisted living versus board and care. For the same price, my friend gets her own room. She wanted something on the first floor. They have big windows, so if there is ever a fire, they have more than one exit route. I took her to several places to look and let her choose. She talked to several residents that were just sitting in the dining area doing puzzles or talking with one another. There was that social piece that she liked. There were different things going on, and the residents seemed happy. They said the food is good. I've talked to several staff who worked there for several years which made me feel better. They were very friendly and accommodating. They let me look at the kitchen, and I was able to talk to the cook. Everybody who worked there seems so relaxed and friendly like they really enjoy it. The people were out in the common area, and it just seemed like the people were happy. The staffs were really friendly, and they know the residents by name. I did not try the food. It was not during meal time, but it smelled so good that it made me hungry. From what I have seen, the place is really nice. It was certainly the nicest and the most comfortable of all the places I visited.

Thank you for your positive review!

Independent Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

September 30, 2016

By Barbara608172

Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista was a nice place, but it was not what we were looking for. The rooms were small. The place was small, and they did not have a lot of amenities. They had crafts and outings, and they take the residents to the doctors' appointments.
Thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Vista. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring.

Questions about Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Our residents average age is 80. They like to play bingo and go on outings such as Wal-Mart

What programs or activities does Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We have monthly wellness clinics as well as health seminars.

What places are near Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

Golf Course, The Mall, Museums and Parks

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista offer to assisted living residents?

Medical appoints we have a bus with a wheel chair lift

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista exceptional? What kind of menu can assisted living residents expect?

We have a seasonal menu as well as offer alternatives for special diets

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista offer to assisted living residents?

We are a gated community and we have a key code to enter the main door

How does Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We have care plan meetings as well as calling them or emailing them with any changes.

What is the care staff-to-resident ratio at Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista during daytime and nighttime hours?

15-1 during the day and 20-1 at night

If Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Yes we are pet friendly. They can enjoy our beautiful courtyard.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

Monthly training provided through care and compliance

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

We have 20 Independent Residents and 43 Assisted Living Residents

What places are nearby for independent living residents to enjoy?

Golf Course, The Mall, Museums and Parks

What are some recent off-site events that the community activity director at Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista has organized?

Car Show, Casino trip, 1920's themed party

What transportation services does Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista offer to independent living residents?

Medical appoints we have a bus with a wheel chair lift

What makes the chef or dining program at Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

We have a seasonal menu as well as offer alternatives for special diets

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

Two living areas and courtyard

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista offer to independent living residents?

Gated community

Yes we are pet friendly. They can enjoy our beautiful courtyard. Back patio of their apartments or the courtyard.

Does Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

What safety features or security measures does Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista provide to protect residents who wander?

We are not a memory care facility therefore this is not needed.

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

Photos of Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

Services and Amenities of Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Independent Living Starting At: $1950/month

• About Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista

Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista has a reputation built upon a strong commitment to offering the highest quality of retirement living in a comfortable, professional setting. Our community graciously offers well-appointed private or shared accommodations with assistance if needed, or private duplex cottages for independent living.

The village is built around a beautifully landscaped tranquil courtyard, complete with tiered fountain and arbored seating areas. Sierra Vista is close to major shopping malls, three hospitals and the best medical offices and centers in the High Desert. Movie theaters, performing arts centers, major restaurant chains and houses of worship are all abundant in this continually expanding community.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Sierra Vista