Mountain View Assisted Living & Memory Care

Reviews of Mountain View Assisted Living & Memory Care

Assisted Living Reviews for Mountain View Assisted Living & Memory Care

September 26, 2012

By scoobydo17

My grandmother is staying at Mountain View Senior Living after having suffered a debilitating stroke. When I went to visit her the staff seemed very friendly and helpful. Upon arriving there they helped me find my grandmothers room and took me to see her. They had a common place where people who were living there could be together and play cards games, read, or do other activity. I have had experience with other assisted-living facilities in Ukiah and Mountain View Senior Living is by far the nicest facility in the area. Not only is the staff friendly, but they also allow the people living there to personally decorate their room and make the living experience as nice as possible for the people they are taking care of. While I was there I talked to some of the staff and they seemed to genuinely care about my grandmother and didn't just see her as someone they as someone they were paid to take care of. I was pleasantly surprised with the level of care that my grandmother received from this assisted-living facility.

July 05, 2012

By clubcake

When I visited my grandmother there on several occasions, she seemed very happy to be there, and like she was really getting the care she needed. I spoke with several of the staff who were all extremely polite, caring, patient and overall just very people-friendly. I felt secure leaving her there, knowing she was safe and well-tended. She seemed to be making friends there and often expressed how nice it was to feel so loved and nurtured. The facility itself was kept extremely clean, and the general atmosphere and decoration was very home-y and comforting, almost like a spa in how they want you to feel comfortable there. The food was plentiful, never old and stale, and generally healthy. They also provide tailored meals based on every person's specific health and bodily needs, and always make sure you're getting your nutrients. Overall I'd say it's a great place and would recommend it to anyone who wants that security and relief of a caring environment.

March 27, 2012

By millie0312

I was not impressed with this facility. When my aunt needed a nurse she was not able to easily summon one. I had to go to the nurses station myself and interrupt a rude employee who was on the phone. I notified them my aunt had a bandage that had fallen off and was in need of changing (she had an open wound). The nurse rudely told me she would "see what she could do" and never came back to her room. Finally I was able to find a visiting doctor who agreed to fix the bandage, no nurse ever showed up. My aunt was not well taken care of and the staff did the minimum of serving food and cleaning bedding. If there had not been family coming to help my aunt she would have been in bad condition if left on her own. Not much assisting in this assisted living in my opinion. I would not recommend this facility unless you are able to assist your family member DAILY with routine needs as they may not be met by the staff who seems overwork and underpaid.

November 17, 2011

By joan walter

An excellent place for elders needing assistance ... just over the amount available

Costs for Mountain View Assisted Living & Memory Care

Photos of Mountain View Assisted Living & Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Mountain View Assisted Living & Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $3000

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Mountain View Assisted Living & Memory Care

At Mountain View, residents enjoy an active, engaging lifestyle that promotes wellness and independence. It is our goal to keep our residents linked to resources and opportunities that will fulfill their needs and interests in the Ukiah area. Residents have many opportunities to participate in a variety of life-enriching activities and events designed to stimulate the mind, body and soul.

Our executive leadership works daily to ensure that care is delivered in a respectful and comprehensive nature and where any additional services are communicated timely. We appreciate you, your family and the preferences that are noted. You deserve to be treated in this way and it is our goal to do just that.

Our services are created to meet your needs:
  • Medication assistance and management
  • Regular assessment and service planning
  • Bathing, dressing, grooming, and other self-image enhancements
  • Mobility, Escorts and reminders
  • Dining and Social or activities assistance
  • Care coordination and other health care management assistance
  • Many communities offer care for special budget concerns including state-assistance programs for assisted living
  • And much, much more

Mountain View includes a specially designed neighborhood to serve the special needs of individuals living with Alzheimer's disease, dementia and other forms of memory loss. Every day we make it a goal to go above and beyond to enrich the lives of our residents. With our SPARK Lifestyle program, a Montessori-inspired philosophy for care, we create a specialized, life-enriching environment that affords each individual maximum self-expression. The staff is committed to delivering a quality of care that meets the resident's physical, social, spiritual and emotional needs.

Our talented team of dedicated and caring staff are there when you need them. It can be different…let us show you how.

Map of Mountain View Assisted Living & Memory Care