Paramount Court Senior Living

Reviews of Paramount Court Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Paramount Court Senior Living

August 29, 2017

By biscotti

I'm an out-of-area friend of a 7-month resident; visited last month while traveling. Compared to her prior facility and all the complaints I heard after it changed ownership, my friend at Paramount. She enjoys the food (uncommon for most facilities), her room (and huge bathroom) are spacious and nice. I've not heard any issues regarding care from her. The staff has been helpful when I call even though I can't be a regular visitor.

June 22, 2017

By sammie1190

I did like tbis place wen my grandma started to stay here but now i dont care for this place at all. My grandma is now on hospice due to a fall she had bats of course unexplained. And through the few years that she's lived here she has had several unexplained Falls if you are a person who can take care of yourself and just want to live a life where you don't have to do much of anything this would be the place for you but if your family member needs more help this is not the place they have too many residents to only to caregivers up front and two caregivers in the back. Administrator is rude and not very informative to the residents families.
Thank you for reaching out to us. Your opinion plays an integral part in the care we provide our residents. If you'd be willing, Susan Sundell would like to speak with you by email to discuss your experience with Paramount Court Senior Living in more detail. Thank you for your input, and we hope to hear from you soon.

April 11, 2017

By Paul861076

My wife has been at Paramount Court Senior Living for a month now, and they are taking very good care of her. It is a very nice place that provides good service. The staff is very friendly and very helpful.

February 02, 2017

By Susan821681

My father-in-law recently moved to Paramount Court Senior Living. His room is exceptional. It does not look like a care facility and looks a fancy living room. They take care of him and feed him well. They have a dining room that looks like a restaurant. Overall, I like the place, but I think they need to be more forthcoming on individual issues.

November 08, 2016

By Sue345265

Paramount Court was very clean and very welcoming. They have lots of music programs, they had Bingo, and they had people that came in for the ladies and painted their nails. They had a podiatrist, they did miscellaneous crafts and baking, and they’ve also got day trips. The staff was outstanding.

October 22, 2016

By turlockrose

I visit my mum everyday here. She loves the food and the caretakers. I enjoy visiting and would live here in a minute if I could afford it. It is so clean & they are so kind and caring.

November 30, 2015

By Neil11

Paramount House Senior Living is the place that, I feel, we will eventually bring my mother to live because it's very nice. The atmosphere was very good, and the staff seemed to be very professional. They have some very good programs that are very good for my mother.

October 28, 2015

Paramount Court Senior Living was very nice. It looked like a very comfortable place, and it was clean. Some of the people in the support group were living there, and they were very happy with it. It was close to where we lived. It was probably the best choice at this point. It was an older facility, but it seemed nice, clean, and kept-up.

October 19, 2015

By Maureen24

My visit with Paramount was fine. It was a very nice place. I thought it was a little pricey. They were very accommodating and very informative.

September 25, 2015

By Caring113252050

Paramount Court seemed like a little bit more high end. It had fewer rooms for dementia care and a bit smaller, but well decorated. The staff was nice and it is very organized. They have a calendar of activities. The rooms were all very well-maintained and clean. There were single and double rooms. The dining area is like a 4-star hotel.

July 14, 2015

Paramount Court Senior Living was very nice. The residents looked like they were enjoying themselves. They get three meals and four activities a day.

June 06, 2015

Paramount Court was fantastic. It was more like living in Carlton -- very hotel like, but also very expensive. It's a very upscale community. They also have a memory care unit dedicated just for residents with memory care issues. It was expensive to begin with, and any additional assistance required such as bathing or dressing would be an extra above your monthly rent.

November 22, 2014

By Dawn19

Paramount Court was recommended from people we know in the area and online. The staff was nice and welcoming. The apartments were very nice; they paint it for the new tenant. They’re sufficient for what my folks going to need. I ate lunch there, and they actually have an excellent dining room, very nice. It’s like you are more like in a hotel; it doesn’t feel like an institution at all. They have classes, bingo, music, religious, they have walks, they have activities every day, summer outings, and bands coming in to play. I would recommend this facility.

May 30, 2014

By Stefanie1

Paramount Court was a nice place, but it didn't measure up to the place my dad's in now. We didn't interact with much of the staff, but the staff that we talked to was very friendly and helpful. We liked its proximity to us.

March 28, 2014

By Alice21

Paramount Court Senior Living is an assisted living, and they also have memory care. I would rate them a five with their care for the residents. Even the administrator gets involved in the daily living of the residents. They have a very caring staff. It is just a wonderful place. They have wonderful activities. They have lots of events also. Every week, they have a nice event, and they invite family members. They also have speakers who come in. At least once a week, they take their residents out. They take them to casinos and to open markets so that they can take them out shopping for foods. Some of the residents are very interested in community activities, so they make sure that they are involved in the community as much as possible. They have individual activities for their residents too.

May 14, 2013

By Veronica3

I have my mom in Paramount Court Senior Living. It's terribly expensive and I'll probably not be keeping her there. We chose this facility because of a matter of instinct necessity and availability. They're wonderful, very good and very attentive. There's really nothing wrong with the place, but it's incredibly expensive. It's a very clean and nice place. The food there is very bland but I think that's necessarily so, because they can't put a lot of spices in the food. My mother doesn't like the food because she's used to a lot of seasoning. She had like a one bedroom apartment, more or less like a studio type of thing. She has a very large bath, a little living room and a bedroom. It is small but other places are smaller. It's like four hundred fifty square feet. They're beautiful and really, really nice. We'll probably move because she's paying almost $3,500 a month and that's really high.

Photos of Paramount Court Senior Living

• Home Sale Assistance

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• Licenses: 5070033739

About Paramount Court Senior Living

Choices are the key to enjoying the life you deserve at Paramount Court Senior Living. Located just off of Highway 99 at the Monte Vista exit and right across the street from California State University, Stanislaus, Paramount Court is known throughout the valley for great quality of life for residents. The community is recognized for longtime staff, quality care and engaging activities. Residents enjoy a truly carefree lifestyle.

The good life begins by choosing a residence option that is best suited to your needs. Residents may opt for studio and one-bedroom apartments each with private bathrooms and individual climate control to ensure your comfort. You still maintain your independence, but assisted living services are there when needed. There is also a secured memory care wing at Paramount Court.

We encourage you to bring your own furnishings and decorations to make your apartment your own. You will feel right at home in your apartment and socializing with friends in the community common areas.

Map of Paramount Court Senior Living