Paramount Court Senior Living

Reviews of Paramount Court Senior Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Paramount Court Senior Living

October 22, 2016

By turlockrose

I visit my mum everyday here. She loves the food and the caretakers. I enjoy visiting and would live here in a minute if I could afford it. It is so clean & they are so kind and caring.

November 30, 2015

By Neil11

Paramount House Senior Living is the place that, I feel, we will eventually bring my mother to live because it's very nice. The atmosphere was very good, and the staff seemed to be very professional. They have some very good programs that are very good for my mother.

October 28, 2015

Paramount Court Senior Living was very nice. It looked like a very comfortable place, and it was clean. Some of the people in the support group were living there, and they were very happy with it. It was close to where we lived. It was probably the best choice at this point. It was an older facility, but it seemed nice, clean, and kept-up.

October 19, 2015

By Maureen24

My visit with Paramount was fine. It was a very nice place. I thought it was a little pricey. They were very accommodating and very informative.

September 25, 2015

By Caring113252050

Paramount Court seemed like a little bit more high end. It had fewer rooms for dementia care and a bit smaller, but well decorated. The staff was nice and it is very organized. They have a calendar of activities. The rooms were all very well-maintained and clean. There were single and double rooms. The dining area is like a 4-star hotel.

July 14, 2015

Paramount Court Senior Living was very nice. The residents looked like they were enjoying themselves. They get three meals and four activities a day.

June 06, 2015

Paramount Court was fantastic. It was more like living in Carlton -- very hotel like, but also very expensive. It's a very upscale community. They also have a memory care unit dedicated just for residents with memory care issues. It was expensive to begin with, and any additional assistance required such as bathing or dressing would be an extra above your monthly rent.

November 22, 2014

By Dawn19

Paramount Court was recommended from people we know in the area and online. The staff was nice and welcoming. The apartments were very nice; they paint it for the new tenant. They’re sufficient for what my folks going to need. I ate lunch there, and they actually have an excellent dining room, very nice. It’s like you are more like in a hotel; it doesn’t feel like an institution at all. They have classes, bingo, music, religious, they have walks, they have activities every day, summer outings, and bands coming in to play. I would recommend this facility.

May 30, 2014

By Stefanie1

Paramount Court was a nice place, but it didn't measure up to the place my dad's in now. We didn't interact with much of the staff, but the staff that we talked to was very friendly and helpful. We liked its proximity to us.

March 28, 2014

By Alice21

Paramount Court Senior Living is an assisted living, and they also have memory care. I would rate them a five with their care for the residents. Even the administrator gets involved in the daily living of the residents. They have a very caring staff. It is just a wonderful place. They have wonderful activities. They have lots of events also. Every week, they have a nice event, and they invite family members. They also have speakers who come in. At least once a week, they take their residents out. They take them to casinos and to open markets so that they can take them out shopping for foods. Some of the residents are very interested in community activities, so they make sure that they are involved in the community as much as possible. They have individual activities for their residents too.

May 14, 2013

By Veronica3

I have my mom in Paramount Court Senior Living. It's terribly expensive and I'll probably not be keeping her there. We chose this facility because of a matter of instinct necessity and availability. They're wonderful, very good and very attentive. There's really nothing wrong with the place, but it's incredibly expensive. It's a very clean and nice place. The food there is very bland but I think that's necessarily so, because they can't put a lot of spices in the food. My mother doesn't like the food because she's used to a lot of seasoning. She had like a one bedroom apartment, more or less like a studio type of thing. She has a very large bath, a little living room and a bedroom. It is small but other places are smaller. It's like four hundred fifty square feet. They're beautiful and really, really nice. We'll probably move because she's paying almost $3,500 a month and that's really high.

Costs for Paramount Court Senior Living

Photos of Paramount Court Senior Living

Services and Amenities of Paramount Court Senior Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $4000

• Pets: Small Pets Allowed Only

About Paramount Court Senior Living

Paramount Court is an Assisted Living & Memory Care community that provides exceptional person-centered holistic care to residents.

Located in the heart of Stanislaus County, the Almond Capital of the World, our community is cozy and welcoming. Whether they are moving in from Modesto, Atwater, Ceres, or anywhere else, they will feel right at ease at Paramount Court.

Access to care staff is where the value truly lies in assisted living. Residents living in assisted living facilities live in their own private rooms while receiving extra help with many different medical services from specialized care providers. These hospitality and healthcare staff members monitor residents' well-being and help keep them healthy.

We understand needing assistance with ADLs or specialized Memory Care is trying for a family and their loved one. That's why we maintain a trusting, safe, and exciting environment where your loved one can thrive. A key part of ensuring your loved one continues to thrive is our SPARK program. This award-winning program inspired by Montessori-methods makes all the difference in our residents lives.

Your loved ones will experience SPARK for themselves when they participate in a variety of sensory activities. Some days, that includes creating art in a class environment, other times it's baking and cooking lessons, or perhaps one of our instructor-led musical programs.

• Regular Housekeeping
  • Three Meals Per Day
  • Restaurant-Quality Dining
  • Multiple Options Every Meal
  • Snacks Always Available

Most importantly, our staff focuses on increasing and maintaining quality of life as much as possible. We're 100% committed to this. Our staff ensures each resident receives round-the-clock attention and hands-on continuing care as well as routine access to vibrant social events.

Map of Paramount Court Senior Living