Covenant Care Turlock, CA

Covenant Care (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Covenant Care

Nursing Home Reviews for Covenant Care

February 26, 2015

My mother-in-law was in Turlock for quite a few years. The rooms were tidy and neat. They were neat and clean. They have restaurants available for the residents. They were very close to the nurse's station so that was OK. They had a nice dining room and a visiting area. It was nice and clean. They had facilities for the visitors who came, and their area was landscaped well. Unfortunately they didn't have any open rooms there. The people that worked there seemed to know what they were doing.

November 21, 2014

By Dawn19

I researched Turlock Nursing online, and we knew the place to get my dad through after the hospital. They knew and talked to other people, and it seems a pretty nice place. The staff was very nice, and we are pretty happy with it. They have private rooms, and there are 3 bedrooms. The place was clean and secured, and other than physical and occupational therapy, they have some activities. They have bingo and walks. They ate in their beds, there were places that the people can get out of their beds, but sometimes they don’t walk without assistance. I don’t think they have a dining room. There is a place where they can eat but it’s not where they cook; the food comes around a cart, like a hospital.

Services and Amenities of Covenant Care

About Covenant Care

Covenant Care is a senior living provider in Turlock, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Covenant Care for more details on services and rates.

Map of Covenant Care