Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills

Reviews of Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills

Memory Care Reviews for Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills

October 27, 2021

By Blakeney

I had the pleasure of touring Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills. The community was very clean and the professionalism of the staff was simply refreshing. When I arrived they had a welcome sign and immediately stood up to greet me by my name. How rare and heartfelt.

Blakeney, thank you for taking the time to tour and write a review for Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills. We appreciate you noticing the details and will share with our teams your clean and professional compliments. Also, if we can be of any additional assistance, please let us know. Sincerely the team at Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills.

October 03, 2021

By Mr. King

Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills was a good place. All the rooms were studios. The facility was nice and brand new, so it's in great condition. They have activity areas and a small outdoor area for them to relax, and they have a garden area. I saw the food they served, and it smelled really good that I wanted to eat there. The memory care area is safe. They had a code on the door, so nobody could get in or out easily. They have buses that would take you to outside activities or if you wanted to go to church. Your family could take you out, if you wanted.

Mr. King, thank you for touring and writing a five-star review of Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills. We appreciate that you mentioned both our outdoor space and garden area. We encourage our residents to stay active in the garden and enjoy the warmth of the fall sun. I will share your food compliments with our culinary director and hope you find the perfect place for your loved one. Sincerely the team at Rolling Hills.

September 23, 2021

By Claudia

I went to Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills yesterday. All the residents have memory issues, it's a small residence which I liked, so they're very personable with all their residents, and they know them all by their name. I liked that plus the longevity of the people that have worked there or have been in the industry of caring for the elderly. That was very clear. It was small, it was family-oriented, I liked that one. They have nurses on staff 24/7, they offer different classes for painting, they do current events which is great because my mother loves to read the paper every day. So they discuss current events in the morning, of what's going on in the world. It's good because they don't have certain hours for eating. The staff was amazing, she was so engaging regarding the property and the residents, what they do for them.

Claudia, thank you for touring and writing a five-star review of Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills. The tenure of our staff is an advantage to both the residents we care for and for family members with questions and concerns. I will share your amazing staff compliments with our teams, and if we can be of any additional service, please let us know. Good luck choosing the perfect place for your mom. Sincerely the team at Rolling Hills.

July 10, 2021

By Carrie

I would recommend Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills. I enjoyed the tour. They were very good. The staff was very good. But the bottom line is, it was too far. I liked the bedrooms, and the whole facility was nice.

Carrie, thank you for touring and writing a five-star review of Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills! We appreciate your visit and looking to find a perfect place for your loved one to call home. Our apartments are incredibly spacious with high ceilings, and we love that you liked them. I hope you found the perfect place, and if we can be of any additional service, please let us know. – sincerely the team at Seasons Memory Care
See all Memory Care reviews (8) See fewer reviews

Questions about Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills

What programs or activities does Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills offer to keep residents engaged? How does the staff engage residents' long-term memories?

Seasons Memory Care at Rolling hills presents stimulating gardening, excursions and craft and game activities that tickle the senses and promote curiosity and socialization. We help keep resident's brains sharp and seeking new experiences.

Describe the neighborhood around Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills. Is it located in a residential neighborhood, a business district, a rural setting, or other type of locale?

Seasons Memory Care is a secured community in the heart of Torrance near shopping and cultural sites, such as the South Bay Botanical Garden. It is bordered by residential homes on one side and Pacific Coast Highway on the other.

Is Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills affiliated with a hospital if more care is needed?

Prominent hospitals are close by where Physicians who care for our residents practice. These include: Harbor UCLA Medical Center, Torrance Memorial Hospital - affiliated with Cedars-Sinai Affiliate and the Providence Little Company of Mary Hospitals in Torrance and San Pedro.

Costs for Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills

Photos of Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills

Services and Amenities of Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $1500

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• State Licenses: TBA

About Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills

Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills offers specialized senior living in Torrance, California. Our stand-alone Memory Care community is the only one of its kind in the area, providing a sincere, quality approach to dementia care with a local touch. Our highly trained and caring team offers customized Memory Care, short-term Respite Care, and Hospice Care. All of our residents receive the attention and personalized care they need, with access to everyday activities, community interactions, and delicious meals made from scratch. Throughout our community, you’ll find tasteful, homelike interiors offering a comforting color scheme reminiscent of ocean blues and sand dollar neutrals, lending a familiar setting to your loved one.

When a loved one is diagnosed with dementia, it’s comforting to know you have the support of experts to see to their care. Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills specializes in Memory Care, providing people living with dementia or other forms of memory loss the services they need and the respect and positive energy they deserve. Our Memory Care suites offer a beachy, bright place to call home in Lomita, with views of the hills nearby. Every suite includes a large, private bath with an easily accessible shower and central air conditioning for optimal comfort. We pay attention to all the details, down to the design of our community.

Amenities:
  • Enclosed Walking Area on Property
  • Spacer graphic
Services:
  • Restaurant-Style Dining
  • Assistance with All Activities of Daily Living, Including Bathing, Dressing & More
  • Transportation to Group Outings
  • Physical, Occupational, & Speech Therapy Available Onsite
  • Referrals for Move-In Assistance
  • Podiatrist Onsite Once a Month
  • 24-Hour Emergency Maintenance
  • Trash Service
  • Laundry Service
  • Monthly Support Group for Families

Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills provides a modern, oceanside senior living community with all the amenities to help residents feel comfortable, taken care of, and excited to greet each new day. Our Torrance Memory Care community is secured to put your loved one in the best space possible, and put your mind at ease.

Map of Seasons Memory Care at Rolling Hills