OakView Thousand Oaks, CA

Nursing Home Reviews for OakView

August 13, 2012

By fjclark

Other

Layla is my Black Labrador Retriever, Therapy dog. We have credentials to visit living facilities, and we've been doing this for the last eight years. Oakview is a facility that we frequently visit, and we enjoy coming to this facility. University is a 3-part complex, which includes retirement homes, assist living, and full service facilities. It's set near the Cal Lutheran University campus in Thousand Oaks. The staff is excellent and the patients really enjoy seeing our dogs each month. I believe that this facility has earned the 5-stars that I awarded to them.

February 11, 2012

By toobs55

Visiting my beloved aunt at this facility was a warming experience. She was happy and active, the grounds were scenic and the evening meal was a lively experience. It was a delight to see such active living in the golden years.

Services and Amenities of OakView

About OakView

OakView is a senior living provider in Thousand Oaks, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact OakView for more details on services and rates.

Map of OakView