The Chateau At Harveston

Reviews of The Chateau At Harveston

Independent Living Reviews for The Chateau At Harveston

September 12, 2020

By Bill

The staff did an excellent job in getting me settled in my apartment and helping me become part of the community. There has been a great change in routines due to the COVID-19 pandemic, but the staff has done a great job in conforming to the new routines.

September 10, 2020

By Reviewer0912020H

I had received a warm reception from each of the staff members from the beginning. They were very warm, friendly and kind. Always ready to help. I had several problems in my apartment, but they kindly took care of it as soon as they were able. I am very grateful!

September 06, 2020

By Selena, Greg, Luz, Michael

Excellent care. Very fine food. Workers are very well chosen and perform with outstanding care. And receptionist, Amber, is a rare lovely bird.

August 27, 2020

By Tereza Lepore

The facility and rooms are clean , the grounds are well kept. The staff are friendly reliable , they look out for the residents, You always experience Professionalism From every one. Plenty of activities to choose from. I have two different residents here and yes. I Highly recommend them . T. Lepore

January 08, 2020

By Gregory

We chose The Chateau at Harveston for my father because the cost was better than the others for independent living. They have entertainment and people come in and show you their homemade goods. The dining area is very nice. The second floor has a game room, theater, and a library. I'm satisfied with his room. It's a very nice, large one-bedroom, and it has a refrigerator and a sink. You can get your meals downstairs in the dining area. The food is very good. You have set dining hours there, but they have a snack bar with fruit, coffee, and pastries. The staff is good. It's an older facility compared to the rest. The residents seem to have a very good time. They have an open bar night every now and then. The people like it there. They have underground parking, and you don't have to pay for it. It's a good value for your money.

October 10, 2019

By Dean

The Chateau At Harveston wouldn't fit my mother because she needs help. It is close by my house, but it wouldn't be effective for my mother because of the care that she needs. It is nice because they have a courtyard. It is a little dated though. Overall, the people were very nice, and the staff was really good, the community itself and the environment were nice. At the time, we thought it was OK, but now, we have to pass on them.

Hi Dean, thank you for taking the time to rate and review our community. While our independent living facility was not a good fit for your mother at this time, we appreciate your kind words about our community. Thank you again for your feedback

July 03, 2019

By Elaine

My mother-in-law is living in The Chateau At Harveston, and it is a nice place. We had a few issues on them not keeping her room clean but now they're more attentive. Now they clean once a week and they do laundry service, but we pay for it. She has a really nice, full one-bedroom, and everything is very clean, neat, and very well-kept. They have Bible studies, a game room with puzzles, exercise, and they celebrate people's birthdays. The staff is very good. They have a beauty shop. My mother-in-law has had her hair done there, and they do a good job.

January 01, 2019

By CL

The Chateau at Harveston was a nice, clean place. Everybody was friendly, the food was great, and the rooms were wonderful. The staff was very helpful, nice, and happy. What I really liked was the one-bedroom. The only thing I was disappointed in was they didn't have a pool, but they had a couple pieces of exercise equipment, a social room, and a library.

February 26, 2018

By FG

I visited The Chateau at Harveston. I like the people who invited us there. I didn't like the food very much at that time, but they said they changed the chef. We might visit again because I like the place and it's beautiful. They showed us a one-bedroom apartment, which was nice and comfortable. They also had two-bedroom units and studios. They didn't have too many facilities, just a small gym and arts and crafts. They served three meals a day, and they could do your laundry or you do it yourself. Anne, the person who gave us the tour, was very nice, and I liked her very much.

September 07, 2017

By Venu

The Chateau At Harveston was pretty good. I was looking for an apartment with a kitchen and there was no kitchen, so we decided it's not for us. The staff member we talked to was amazing. She kept in touch and invited me over for the downsizing seminar. She was great! I was invited for lunch on the day of the seminar, but I did not stay because I had other errands to run. It was pretty clean.

March 06, 2017

By Lisa510813

My parents have already signed up with The Chateau at Harveston. It was just friendly, and the location was perfect for them because where they have their house in Arizona is very similar, location wise, right in the hub of everything. I was there the other day, and they had a little golf game going on in the hallways, so that was kind of cute. My parents have not lived there yet, but every time I have gone over there, I have been very pleased. Everything about them has just been really great. They have laundry facilities, and they have a chapel. My parents are going into the manager’s apartment, so they have their own laundry and everything.

January 06, 2017

By Tim144177

The Chateau was more independent living but offered services from the outside for assisted living. It was a really nice place that was easy to get to and in excellent shape. They offered three meals, and had a nice, huge dining facility.

November 30, 2016

By Tammy218731

The Chateau is very nice and super clean, and the people there were really happy. They have nurses to help. They have a library and a chapel. They did offer food, but I was in a hurry. It seemed like a pretty decent place.

October 20, 2016

By Channing378811

The Chateau At Harveston was fine. We had lunch there; it was nice, and the people were nice. The prices were high, and the place looked nice. The dining area is nice, big, and open. The person who assisted me was very nice and answered all our questions. There were things to do all over place like billiards.

September 13, 2016

By Carol140810

The Chateau At Harveston is beautiful, very clean, and very well lit. The dining room is easily accessible for my mom. The people are very kind and very caring. Mom likes the entertainers that come by weekly, and they also have arts and crafts, and Bridge. She loves the food. She said it's the best she's ever had, and she likes it even better than her favorite restaurant. The chef is always very kind to her and talks to her. The management is very kind. My mom is very happy there, and that's the most important thing to me.

February 15, 2016

By Caring Visitor27

The Chateau at Harveston is for people who want to be with a lot of other people all the time. It has a more crowded feeling. My parents like a more quiet environment, not seeing a lot of people all the time that’s why we did not choose this facility. The dining room can be seen as soon as you walk in the front door and it has a lot of residents eating at that time.

December 20, 2015

By Teri9

The staff was extremely caring at The Chateau. It was very comfortable and very affordable. The room we picked out for her was very accommodating. There were lots of activities. My friend has been there for 30 days.

December 15, 2015

By Caring Visitor3

We went to The Chateau at Harveston. It was a very nice place. The people were very friendly. Everything looked nice, clean, and tidy. They took residents places and provided whatever they needed. However, the more that you need, of course they’re going to charge you more.

September 30, 2015

By Lindsey4

The Chateau at Harveston was very clean, nice and well-kept. Everything was in order. Most of the people there seemed to be very content. I went there for lunch and they had a very healthy meal. The activities were posted on the board. The layout and the landscape were nice. There's accommodation for handicapped and if you had a wheelchair, you could have easy access.

July 03, 2015

I visited The Chateau. It was good. This one is immediately located in my neighborhood. The building was clean and safe. The staff was informative. I didn't see any residents doing anything together, so they weren't acting like a home or a community. It seemed that everybody was separate because it is a more independent style where everybody does their own thing. There are group activities, but I just didn't see the residents interacting as a group. Security was good though. The Chateau is a beautiful facility, luxurious, and in a wonderful location. However, the concept of a home was not there, like I didn't see groups of people, I just saw individuals. That's what's some people would like. They like to be their own person and not be in a group, but I was looking more for a group setting. Also the rooms could have been a little bigger, a little cleaner, and fresher, but the location of the rooms and the amenities in the rooms were nice.

June 30, 2015

The Chateau at Harveston was very nice. One of the things I didn't like was the apartments were small. It had three stories, and it was more kind of a slow moving place, but they were very nice people. It's furnished lovely, but you have to eat your meals down in the dining room and I didn't care for that. They didn't have a stove in there, you had to have a microwave, and it just turned me off.

December 22, 2014

By Betty98844350

I had lunch at Chateau Harveston, I looked at some of their places, and I really liked them. It is a very nice place, they have good food, and they are very friendly; they always keep in touch. I have a couple of friends who have moved other there, and they seem to like it. They have a special program where if you would go out and travel, you can stay in some of their places in the other areas without paying because you would have paid here, so they got a really nice program. The people are just very attentive and very good. They were very welcoming, and everybody was very friendly.

November 28, 2013

By Jeannine2

Chateau had a very nice presentation with their hallways. The lady that talked to us and showed us the room was very helpful and personable. Their dining room was likewise presentable. The rooms were kind of small from what we had wanted but it was a very nice place.

November 25, 2013

By Alicia3

What I like about The Chateau is that you're very independent there.You're given so much time to eat and that makes it very nice. Food is very good and you can also make some decisions in what you want, you just have to tell them. You do have some choice of continental breakfast which you would get quite a variety of. They have a program for all the activities that you can do down there, which makes it very nice. They would take residents out and go shopping and that you can go to the bank at that time. You can also make arrangements to go at other times to go shopping at some other places. They even have a library in there. They're very casual. I found the place to be very nice. Everything there seemed to be clean. They have a place where you can take your dog to go to the bathroom. All in all, I enjoyed the visit.

September 11, 2013

By Caring 5652

The Chateau At Harveston was referred to me. It is beautiful. It is a very nice and clean place. As far as I know, they have very good staff and people there are very friendly. I have tried eating there and the food is very good. I would surely recommend this place.

July 10, 2013

By Dennis6

I'm very happy with the Chateau think it's first class. Everything about this community is great. The place was absolutely immaculate and it's well planned out. The staff is very friendly.

June 26, 2013

By Robert37

The staff was nice and mostly young people and it was in a nice area.

Questions about The Chateau At Harveston

Describe the overall population of independent living residents at The Chateau At Harveston. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

What transportation services does The Chateau At Harveston offer to independent living residents?

What makes the chef or dining program at The Chateau At Harveston exceptional? What kind of menu can independent living residents expect?

What common areas are available for independent living residents?

What safety features or security measures does The Chateau At Harveston offer to independent living residents?

If The Chateau At Harveston accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

Does The Chateau At Harveston work with an agency or registry to provide nursing and medical assistance as needed?

Costs for The Chateau At Harveston

Photos of The Chateau At Harveston

Services and Amenities of The Chateau At Harveston

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Underground

• Internet Enabled Rooms
  • Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About The Chateau At Harveston

The Chateau At Harveston is located in Temecula, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to The Chateau At Harveston for a visit...and stay!

Map of The Chateau At Harveston