Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

28333 Valley Blvd., Sun City, CA 92586
Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 8 days

Concession of $500 off for three months totaling $1500. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley

August 14, 2021

By McCarthy Family

I can't tell you about the food as I have not eaten there but my mother says it is very good. The staff are all so helpful and kind and seem to genuinely care about their residents. The facilities are nice - they repainted the outside into soothing grey tones but they need to follow the theme inside as the oranges and browns are dated inside. The price seems comparable to others around, maybe a little less, but we were interested more in the location. I think they are doing the best they can with activities due to Covid-19 but I hope when we are through this pandemic they are able to offer more. I would recommend Pacifica to friends and family!

Thank you for taking the time to share your review, your opinion is very important to us. Did you know we have a Facebook page with pictures of our residents and their interesting activities? (The link to the Facebook page is on our website). Please feel free to contact with any and all questions. We hope you have a wonderful day and we hope to see you at one of our upcoming activities!

August 14, 2021

By T. Hamilton

We chose Pacifica Senior Living because it was a good value and the facility is really nice and well-maintained. Also, the Community Relations Director did an excellent job of answering all of our questions and making sure the apartment was really nice for us.

Hi T. Hamilton, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Menifee. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

August 03, 2021

By JCaudle

The activities is positive, energetic and hard-working. The facility provides as many activities as possible given the limitations during the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic. The staff has been exceptional at providing a safe living environment. Residents were provided the opportunity to get the Pfizer injections and over 80% took advantage of the offer.

Hello, thank you for your positive review, we are grateful to see that you feel this way! We strive to provide excellent care and service to our residents and their families at Pacifica Senior Living Menifee. Thank you again, we hope you have a wonderful day!

January 03, 2021

By Stacey

I visited and I was able to see an apartment, and it was only a one-bedroom. It was nice. It was average. One-bedroom, one bath. The lady was wonderful, very good, and patient. It looked nice and I would have liked to be able to see more, but with COVID it was limited. They were very professional there. It was very busy, I could tell, and the girl at the front desk was getting lots of calls. I think it was people who lived there calling. It looked like a very nice facility. It felt very homey and the lady that I spoke to and gave me the tour was very nice and accommodating. Even if my parents did not want to go there, if I needed any help, she told me to call her. That area out there was a little desolate. It's towards the hill and right up against the hill, but it looked nice. They didn't have independent, and only offered assisted, and they make you have to go through a doctor's report and nurse thing.

Stacey, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

August 16, 2016

By Pam506128

I transferred my mother here. It's very nice and has built-in pools, libraries, riding classes, and lots of things going on. The dining area is like a 5-star hotel.

Hello, thank you for leaving us such a wonderful review. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your experience here; our staff will definitely be happy to read what you wrote. We put resident experience and satisfaction as our priority, and your review reaffirms the hard work we put in every day. Thank you again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again.

January 03, 2016

By Dutchman5830

I am a new resident, 2 weeks, and this is the place if you need assisted living. My wife and I share a cozy one bedroom apartment with our own furniture and we moved our sweet girl cat in with us. The amenities are great, the activities wonderful and the cuisine compares with a good restaurant, with infinite varieties of menu choices. The staff is friendly and professional, from Jennifer, the director and Karen, nurse in charge if caring and eager to help. I am grateful to found a home here with my wife. Johan, 85 years and a Korean Vet. January 2, 2016

Thank you for your positive review, we appreciate your feedback! We always strive to provide top quality service and care to every resident and their families. We are so are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your experience here at Pacifica Senior Living Menifee. Thank you again, we hope that you have a wonderful day.

December 13, 2014

By LovelyLady27

Mom is at here. I think it’s excellent. She’s doing well; she’s very happy there. It is everything that she needs. The staff is very good, and it’s very clean. It was closest to the house, and we were happy with it.

Hi Lovelylady27, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Menifee. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

July 31, 2014

By Carolyn89647150

My brother and I visited and we liked it very much because it was very nice. The overall appearance of the place was really pleasant. They seemed to try to have everybody engage and participate in their daily activities. The room was very nice. It had pretty much of everything that you would want.

Carolyn89647150, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

July 25, 2014

By Eric9

It was fine. There was nothing wrong with it, but my mom wanted to stay in Mission Viejo. Really nice facility. The rooms are great. The facility is great. The food smells good. The dining area is like a hotel. They were watching movies, playing games, playing cards, and doing exercises. It's by a hospital. There's a strip mall, but not a regular mall close by.

March 26, 2014

My mom has not moved in yet, but she's going to in a month. She'll have a studio, and she'll be comfortable there. Their staff seemed to be very helpful, caring and excellent. They have all kinds of card games, puzzles, entertainment, movie every night at 6:00 and an exercise group. There's also a swimming pool and a library.

Caring54859550, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

February 28, 2014

By Tom42

My aunt is here. Other than she has some plumbing issues, but that has been taken care of, the facility is okay. She has a big room. It's like two rooms being put to one. The food is okay and I have eaten there. They got a line-up of activities, but my aunt does not go to any of them as she is kind of a loner, but she goes to the exercise every morning and that’s it. Overall, it's a nice place.

October 20, 2013

By Caring72519950

We did visit and this facility is actually a very, very nice place. The rooms were nice. The people were accommodating. The people that lived there were friendly, but dad does not want to live in Sun City because it's too hot. They invited us for lunch and the food was fine.

September 26, 2013

Our visit was wonderful. My dad was very impressed with it. I think if he has pretty much decided that he needs to move, he is going to move to this place. The place was clean and it smelled nice. They did have a pool there for their residents. I liked that the facility had a good atmosphere and that the surroundings were very comfortable. Their dining room was perfect. My dad had a good meal and he enjoyed it. We saw their apartments. The studio room that we saw was small, but the one-bedroom was just perfect. Some of the units even have patios or balconies. Residents were nice. They seemed to get along well with the personnel that were there.

September 11, 2013

By Caring 5652

I found it through a friend and the place is very nice. They do allow pets in their community. Their rooms are fine. They do have good working staff. I think it would be okay to recommend this place.

Dear Caring 5652, thanks for your review. We would love to hear more about your experience, so that we can use your valuable feedback to deliver an even better experience next time. Please reach out to with any further comments or suggestions you wish to share. Again, thank you for taking the time to review our community!

May 29, 2013

By Louise6

I had the chance to visit and saw that the place is lovely. They have a lot of greenery over the place. I don't know if the rooms are big because I didn't see them as I was more interested with the studio, but they didn't have a studio available at that time. The staff are very nice. The place is close to a little shopping center which makes it easy for the residents to shop.

Louise6, thank you for leaving this detailed review about your experience with our community. We appreciate it and look forward to seeing you again.

May 23, 2013

By caring0395

It was too formal for me. But the people were nice and the food was good. It just didn't appeal to me. It was clean and neat, the residents were happy, but they were pretty formal although I didn't mind that one because I liked that it is in California and is near where my family is.

Hi Caring0395, thank you very much for taking the time to leave us this positive review for our team at Pacifica Senior Living Menifee. We appreciate it & so do our other reviewers at Caring. We hope to see you again soon!

September 21, 2012

By Nancy 3

My dad and stepmom went over here. They tried the food, they seem to like it, and they moved in there. They're much happier and they said they really like it there. The food is much better.

Independent Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley

Payment options

• Check

• Licenses: 336425397

About Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley

Located on nine-acre grounds with beautiful valley views in the master-planned residential community of Sun City, CA, Pacifica Menifee is an assisted living community backed by the quality standards of Pacifica Senior Living. At Pacifica Menifee, it’s easier for older people to continue the way of life they’ve worked for, knowing a helping hand is nearby 24/7. Housekeeping, maintenance and scheduled transportation are provided, and each day brings opportunities to exercise, explore new interests and dine in the company of good neighbors. The community features studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment options. On-site amenities include a dining room, fitness center, movie theater, outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, worship space, salon and barber shop, library, physical therapy suite, resident garden space, courtyard and walking paths. Residents enjoy outings to nearby Menifee Countryside Marketplace, Pala Casino, Temecula Wineries and Canyon Hills Community Park – and the convenience of being less than 15 minutes away from Loma Linda Medical Center.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley