Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley

Reviews of Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley

Assisted Living Reviews for Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley

October 20, 2013

By Caring72519950

We did visit and this facility is actually a very, very nice place. The rooms were nice. The people were accommodating. The people that lived there were friendly, but dad does not want to live in Sun City because it's too hot. They invited us for lunch and the food was fine.

September 26, 2013

Our visit was wonderful. My dad was very impressed with it. I think if he has pretty much decided that he needs to move, he is going to move to this place. The place was clean and it smelled nice. They did have a pool there for their residents. I liked that the facility had a good atmosphere and that the surroundings were very comfortable. Their dining room was perfect. My dad had a good meal and he enjoyed it. We saw their apartments. The studio room that we saw was small, but the one-bedroom was just perfect. Some of the units even have patios or balconies. Residents were nice. They seemed to get along well with the personnel that were there.

September 11, 2013

By Caring 5652

I found it through a friend and the place is very nice. They do allow pets in their community. Their rooms are fine. They do have good working staff. I think it would be okay to recommend this place.

May 29, 2013

By Louise6

I had the chance to visit and saw that the place is lovely. They have a lot of greenery over the place. I don't know if the rooms are big because I didn't see them as I was more interested with the studio, but they didn't have a studio available at that time. The staff are very nice. The place is close to a little shopping center which makes it easy for the residents to shop.

May 23, 2013

By caring0395

It was too formal for me. But the people were nice and the food was good. It just didn't appeal to me. It was clean and neat, the residents were happy, but they were pretty formal although I didn't mind that one because I liked that it is in California and is near where my family is.

September 21, 2012

By Nancy 3

My dad and stepmom went over here. They tried the food, they seem to like it, and they moved in there. They're much happier and they said they really like it there. The food is much better.

Costs for Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley

Payment options

• Check

• Licenses: 336425397

About Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley

Located on nine-acre grounds with beautiful valley views in the master-planned residential community of Sun City, CA, Pacifica Menifee is an assisted living community backed by the quality standards of Pacifica Senior Living. At Pacifica Menifee, it’s easier for older people to continue the way of life they’ve worked for, knowing a helping hand is nearby 24/7. Housekeeping, maintenance and scheduled transportation are provided, and each day brings opportunities to exercise, explore new interests and dine in the company of good neighbors. The community features studio, one- and two-bedroom apartment options. On-site amenities include a dining room, fitness center, movie theater, outdoor swimming pool, hot tub, worship space, salon and barber shop, library, physical therapy suite, resident garden space, courtyard and walking paths. Residents enjoy outings to nearby Menifee Countryside Marketplace, Pala Casino, Temecula Wineries and Canyon Hills Community Park – and the convenience of being less than 15 minutes away from Loma Linda Medical Center.

Map of Pacifica Senior Living Menifee Valley