Oasis of Stockton Memory Care

Reviews of Oasis of Stockton Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Oasis of Stockton Memory Care

August 21, 2017

By Cindy

Villa Marche seemed sterile and bland. I didn't feel like it would be a place that I would want to stay. It wasn't bad though. They have a music room and a television room, but other than that I'm not sure what other activities they provided. However, it seemed OK.

June 30, 2016

By Sharon600384

At Villa Marche, as far as memory care, I didn't see anything resembling a program for memory care. I didn’t even see an RN, only certified nurses. The dining area was being remodeled, but it was just a little open space. The rooms were like the rooms other facilities, but I would give the latter a higher grade than I would this place. I was really disappointed. I really felt like someone needs to go in there and check these people out. They took us to the activity room, which was just a room, and it was bowling day, so they had a little wooden bowling set on the table. I was really disappointed. And then the amount of money that they were asking for was unbelievable, and they don’t even have an RN on board. It is just one building, so you go in the door and walk around the whole facility in a square. They have a patio where they can sit out on.

April 29, 2015

The rooms at Villa Marche are reasonable in size. I wish we could afford to have my mom in a room by herself. It could be cleaner, but the owner is nice, and he does the best he can. They have table bowling, classic bowling pins on the floor, they have music and entertainment come in, and they play cards and bingo as well as different games. We eat there quite often. The food is not terrific. It could be better, but I like it sometimes. The dining area is crowded. They have a really nice inner courtyard that I like.

December 09, 2013

By Paul Williams

Clean, good food, friendly owner and administration. Needs front entry cleaned up.
See all Memory Care reviews (4) See fewer reviews

Costs for Oasis of Stockton Memory Care

Photos of Oasis of Stockton Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Oasis of Stockton Memory Care

• Fee Structure Extra: Community Fee $500

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

About Oasis of Stockton Memory Care

Welcome to Oasis of Stockton Memory Care

Stylish, yet homelike common areas offer plentiful seating. Enjoy a movie in our theater, sit down with the paper in the community lounge or take a stroll around our grounds. Our community offers a variety of comfortable private and semi-private bedrooms. Assisted living apartments include a kitchenette, private bathroom, and individual climate control. Oasis of Stockton Memory Care features freshly-prepared nutritious meals every day in our restaurant-style dining room. Residents always have the freedom to do what they wish with their time, yet our full-time events coordinator organizes numerous opportunities to get engaged with the community and their neighbors.

Weekly housekeeping and laundry services mean that our residents have more time to focus on what they want to do. At Oasis of Stockton Memory Care, our individualized evaluation program helps to match each resident with services and activities that fit their personalities and needs. And 24-hours a day, our caring staff are there to help with activities of daily living, such as bathing, dressing or medication administration.

Our memory care program focuses on individual attention, where we design each aspect of our care and activities to each resident’s need. Each staff member is specially trained to serve and care for residents suffering from memory loss conditions such as those associated with Alzheimer’s disease or other forms of dementia.

Amenities

• Hospice Available
  • Respite Offered
  • Wheelchair Accessible Showers
  • Complimentary Transportation

We welcome you to visit us at Oasis of Stockton Memory Care, where you will see why our residents are happy to call it home.

Map of Oasis of Stockton Memory Care