Camlu Assisted Living

Camlu Assisted Living (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Camlu Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Camlu Assisted Living

June 23, 2012

My daughter in-law picked Camlu for my sister. Price is reasonable and food is good. My sister is very happy there and loves the place. I don't have many things to say but I have never seen my sister happier since she moved in this facility and this is what matters the most.

Costs for Camlu Assisted Living

Photos of Camlu Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Camlu Assisted Living

About Camlu Assisted Living

Located in vibrant Stockton, California, CAMLU Assisted Living Community provides the finest in retirement living. As a resident, you'll enjoy gracious, secure living accommodations, delicious food, fun activities, friendship and unmatched, individualized care from our experienced team of professionals 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

Our individualized resident program offers five levels of care – regularly reviewed to meet any changing needs.

Enjoy our wonderful, caring and well-trained staff – which is here to meet your every need. You'll meet new friends, sleep in a cozy bed, enjoy great food, participate in exciting activities and field trips, benefit from assisted living services as needed, and of course, have lots of fun!

From our beautifully landscaped grounds, to our memorial rose garden, gazebo and water feature, CAMLU is truly a treasure. Conveniently located near stores, medical facilities and Lincoln Center, you'll feel right at home from the first time you arrive!

Map of Camlu Assisted Living