Camlu Assisted Living

Reviews of Camlu Assisted Living

Assisted Living Reviews for Camlu Assisted Living

June 30, 2016

By Sharon600384

I was able to interact with the staff and also the clients at Camlu Assisted Living. I was given accessibility to just about everything around there. I really liked the place. I really adored the dining area. It was more like a restaurant setting with the tablecloths and China. It was more like living in a hotel. They didn't have a pool, but they did have a library, a salon, and a nice garden area where you can go out and walk. They had elevator access and availability of transportation back and forth. The activity calendar was very well kept up and very full.

June 28, 2016

By Bev032217

Camlu was very nice but too expensive for my ex-husband. He doesn't want to communicate with other people and go to the dining room, so he would not have fit in there. It's very clean and all of the clients were just so nice. The facilities were clean. It was nice. The clients said that they wanted a bigger patio area, so they built them a bigger patio area. They had a big-screen TV in a TV room, a library, and a bus that took them places.

June 23, 2012

My daughter in-law picked Camlu for my sister. Price is reasonable and food is good. My sister is very happy there and loves the place. I don't have many things to say but I have never seen my sister happier since she moved in this facility and this is what matters the most.

Costs for Camlu Assisted Living

Photos of Camlu Assisted Living

Services and Amenities of Camlu Assisted Living

• Fee Structure Extra: Entry Fee Cost : $900

• Companion Suites: Yes

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

About Camlu Assisted Living

You’ve found the right place! Located in vibrant Stockton, California, Camlu Assisted Living Community provides high-quality retirement living. Established in 1972, Camlu Assisted Living Community is Stockton’s best-kept secret. A great place to call home, this quiet and relaxed community is conveniently located near shopping, medical facilities and cultural and recreational venues.

Camlu Assisted Living is a special community with a vibrant social atmosphere housing up to 96 residents and offers:
  • A choice of studio, one-bedroom or shared apartments
  • Weekly housekeeping, laundry services and self-serve laundry
  • Assisted living care and medication assistance
  • Scheduled transportation to doctor appointments
  • 3 delicious meals, prepared restaurant-style, plus treats at the coffee shop and cafe
  • On-site beauty salon and barbershop
  • Recreational programs, socials, live music, entertainment, shopping trips and outings
  • Free wi-fi in common areas for phones, laptops and tablets
Trust Our Experienced Staff and Individualized Care Programs:
    We understand how valuable a sense of community is for each of our residents. Whether they are looking to stay close to their hometown and family or making a fresh start, our community becomes home. Beyond your apartment, you have full access to the common areas and community rooms with amenities that encourage socializing and participating in activities. We offer five levels of care, regularly tailored to each individual’s needs. While we value our residents’ independence as much as they do, our experienced care team is available 24/7, for whenever a need may arise.

We put our residents’ independence and wellbeing first. Our individualized resident services program offers five levels of career – regularly reviewed to meet any changing needs Residents enjoy our wonderful, caring and well-trained staff who are here to meet their every need. In addition to our wonderful staff, our residents are responsible for our culture of kindness and friendship. Residents meet new friends, enjoy great food, participate in exciting activities and field trips, and of course, have lots of fun!

Map of Camlu Assisted Living