Oak Terrace Memory Care

Reviews of Oak Terrace Memory Care

Memory Care Reviews for Oak Terrace Memory Care

March 26, 2016

By Caring Visitor47

My experience with Oak Terrace Memory Care is not very satisfactory. They need to hire additional staff and provide more training for them. The dining area is restaurant-style, but I am not very fond of the food.
See all Memory Care reviews (5) See fewer reviews

Costs for Oak Terrace Memory Care

Photos of Oak Terrace Memory Care

Services and Amenities of Oak Terrace Memory Care

About Oak Terrace Memory Care

Welcome to Oak Terrace Memory Care! We are nestled in the beautiful foothills of the Sierra. Our wonderful setting is only the start of the Oak Terrace experience of home and elegance. Our day is structured around enhancing the lives of those with dementia related challenges. Each day we design activities that enhance memory, maintain dexterity, and involve motor skills.

I would love to host you on a visit to Oak Terrace and personally meet with you. While visiting one of our two cottages, I challenge you to try our freshly baked cookies and piping hot coffee.

Oak Terrace Memory Care is located in Sonora, California between Sonora and Twain Harte on highway 108 where the gorgeous Sierra foothills come alive.

Map of Oak Terrace Memory Care