Simi Hills

Reviews of Simi Hills

Independent Living Reviews for Simi Hills

June 07, 2017

By chelson

We found Simi Hills. My dad is in a good place now. The staff is great. They have amenities, but a lot of the things that they told me in the beginning, I haven't found yet. They mentioned the transportation, and there has not been any transportation. However, I would like to specifically give a shout out to the assistant manager and her husband. They are amazing. They have made it very great for my dad in transitioning. They're very helpful. They actually go out of their way to make sure that my dad is in a good position.

May 26, 2017

By brad273115

I very much like Simi Hills. The location was excellent, the food was good, the gentleman who showed me around was very knowledgeable, and there were many things to do there, but it just didn’t fit my budget.

July 29, 2016

By Lourdes273701

Simi Hills is absolutely beautiful, clean and has a pool. I love it.

June 28, 2016

By Linda510676

Everything about Simi Hills was beautiful but too expensive. They had all different activities and food in a big dining room. It’s not assisted living but close to it. The staff was very friendly. There’s a nice fellow that calls every now and then just to check in with me. They’ll take you to your doctor’s appointment, if you need it.

June 10, 2016

By Boyd354308

The first place I visited was Simi Hills. I was impressed with the facility. Everything was nice. The staff was very nice and showed us the rooms, the dining facilities, the courtyard, and probably everything else. I was impressed. The rooms were pretty small, like there's no way I would fit in the one-bedroom unit. I had to have a two-bedroom unit, and they did not have a two-bedroom available. The dining area was restaurant-style and looked very friendly. They had servers just like a restaurant, and it was very nice. They had a spa, workout facilities, an activities calendar, and a lot of menus for dinner. It looked like they were pretty well booked for things to do for the month.

May 12, 2016

By DebbieBEKAS

Simi Hills is fabulous. If I could, I would live there. They have beautiful apartments with balconies that overlook the courtyard. It's a yellow wood structure that's two stories and all white trimmed. The gardens are just beautiful. The staff is so helpful and kind. When I went in there, they were all waiting for dinner, and a fellow resident was playing the accordion. The whole room was filled and every table was full. It's like a huge ballroom. I love it. I was so impressed that I didn't even want to look at the other places because I live in Simi and my cousin lives in Long Beach, and my goal is to get him the closest to me as possible.

March 21, 2016

By Diane122432550

When I first arrived at Simi Hills, I thought it was cute, but it was too far out, remote, and isolated. I detested the rooms. The kitchens were just kitchenettes without a stove. The staff was very nice, though.

Hello, thank you for your review. While we may not have been the perfect fit for you at this time, we appreciate you taking the time to rate and review our community. Thank you

July 12, 2015

I was in Simi Hills for a couple of months. It was a very nice place, and the service was very good. They came in once a week, changed our linens, vacuumed, and dusted. There was a dining room for meals. I had a little apartment with a fairly good sized living room, at one end a little kitchenette, and it had a separate bedroom and bath. They had the usual activities like bingo and crafts.

May 03, 2015

I liked Simi Hills a lot. It felt very warm and homey there. The apartments were large, which was nice. They showed me their schedule, and they had their shuttle, happy hour, and barbecues. The décor was a little dated. The staff were casual, friendly, easy going, vivacious, and fun.

February 28, 2014

I like the location of Simi Hills. The food was good, the rooms were adequate and clean. Everything was fine. It was a nice experience.

October 28, 2013

By Leslie & Williams

I moved in to Simi Hills and I like it's proximity to my family. The staff is very good and attentive.

December 15, 2012

By Tmac

A beautiful complex with wonderful views. The apartments have high ceilings and bedrooms are large. The dining room food is above average. The management is very friendly. Only cons are its expensive and the residents tend to be clicky making it hard to fit in.

Costs for Simi Hills

Photos of Simi Hills

Services and Amenities of Simi Hills

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator

• Technology Extra: Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Simi Hills

Simi Hills is located in Simi Valley, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Simi Hills for a visit...and stay!

Map of Simi Hills