Sunrise Villa Santa Rosa

Sunrise Villa Santa Rosa (800) 385-2527

Reviews of Sunrise Villa Santa Rosa

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise Villa Santa Rosa

April 23, 2014

We visited Vintage Brush Creek, and the facility is fabulous. They were very good. The staff were very informative and very helpful. They were knowledgeable and considerably thoughtful. I like that it the facility is very modern and cheerful.

February 28, 2014

We went to Vintage Brush Creek and from what I remembered their rooms was on a busy street. It was well located for services and easy parking. It seemed like a nice building with different care level. The facility was the most run down from the other facilities we saw, but the people are really nice. We had a great visit with them.

December 30, 2013

By Stephanie20

Vintage Senior Living is a very nice facility. The only thing that I didn’t like about this place is that their ceiling. I'm slightly claustrophobic and for some reason the place made me feel a little claustrophobic because they were low. It's two-story building with a living on the second floor and the dining room and library on the first floor. It's very nice. They have big areas where you can take the dog for walks and I really like that because I have a dog. The dining area was very clean. I had lunch there and the food was bland. I think the food didn’t have the flavor that they should have because they haven’t been cooked with the right ingredients. The food isn’t really the way that I would like it.

November 27, 2013

By Caring Daughter24

Absolutely beautiful large facility centrally located in town. One of the cleanest and nicely furnished facility we toured. Many activities, level walking trails available to residents, attentive staff, very pleasant. Answered any questions we had. A must to include in your tours. Mom needed (wanted) a smaller residence, but definitely was one of the top.

September 29, 2013

Everybody at Vintage Senior Living at Brush Creek were really friendly and we were really excited about it. However, I did not like the lay-out as I got lost. So I thought that my mother-in-law was really going to get lost there. And when the nurse came to talk to us, she just spent fifteen minutes.

August 26, 2013

By Dena1

I visited Vintage Senior Living for my dad. I was impressed with this facility. The location was good. If you have to go to the hospital or doctor's office, everything is right there. It was a fine facility. It was very well furnished. Their rooms were big and very clean. They were just wonderful. Residents seemed to be happy. The employees working there were happy to be working there. It just seemed like a very nice place.

May 16, 2013

By caring4869

I liked the Vintage Senior Living at Brush Creek second best and we almost put my mom in there. The rooms were spacious and their activities seemed interesting. It was very nice and they did have visiting doctors for the residents. I think they were just a little busier.

November 16, 2012

By Rosalie1

My mother is in Vintage Brush Creek and she seems to be doing okay. We're very happy with that. The staff is very nice, caring and efficient. The rooms are very nice.

June 20, 2012

By Theprib54

My mother lived here for seven years when it was originally called Avalon Assisted Living. It was brand new when she moved in. Always very caring people, wonderful Activities Directors and gentle caregivers. There has been a change in the name and new owners so after 2007, I am not fully aware of the management any more, but at the time my mom lived there it was wonderful and I would have then highly recommended the facility.

April 27, 2012

By My favorite

I am happy that I visited Vintage Brush Creek when I was in need of their services. It is unfortunate that I did not get the chance to move my loved one in there and that's becuase she wanted to stay at home and brought an in home care. I thoroughly thought about this decision but at the end it's not my life. I will still recommend this place. I've met their staff and they were verry kind.

April 02, 2012

By leeb7071

I recently toured Vintage Senior Care center at Brush Creek. I am looking for care for my father. . My father has dementia and Vintage has a wing for alzheimers and dementia. The problem with the wing was that was in the back of the building. There were alarms in case one of the residents tried to leave. I thought that was pretty scary, having a very loud noise going off and not being able understand why. I thought the staff was helpful and friendly and kind to the residents.

Thank you for your review. We invite you to tour our brand new Memory Care building that opened last winter at our Vintage Brush Creek community.

February 12, 2012

By grandchilld

I have visited the Memory unit and I'm sad to say it seems very dull. The activities are not stimulating and after dinner only TV is offered which some residents seemed unable to hear or comprehand. It seems too large to provide personal care. I think a smaller place might be better.

July 21, 2011

By DrJames'Corner

I've referred three people here, and they all tell me the care is very high quality. It's 24-hour care by very professional, caring staff with a lot of experience in assisted living. It's very remote, very private--an hour north of San Francisco in the heart of California wine country (20 minutes outside downtown Santa Rosa. The facility itself is built on a hillside, with views of the mountains and the vineyards. There's also a beautiful garden area with tables. The apartments are private with a variety of floor plans, and all have either mountain views or vineyard views. There's also a movie theater in the facility--very nice. It's remote, though, so it's not for everyone. They do have transportation, but it's limited to medical visits, field trips, things like that. I've visited a few times and eaten there twice, and the food is very good. There's a full array of activities, too--and they do a good job of accommodating the transitioning from independent living to higher levels of care.

May 23, 2011

By thoughtful1

Other

I have visited this facility many times, and it's a good choice for assisted living"”less so for memory care. It's located, in central Santa Rosa, near shopping and doctor's offices. And like most of Sonoma County, it seems like a safe area. They have both assisted living and a memory unit. It's a newer facility and is fairly nice looking. They're adding on a whole new memory unit wing now which will be very nice. The residents' rooms are fairly homey. There are some doubles for couples who live there, and most rooms are decent sized. The staff is very caring. People have been there a long time. There's been some turnover, particularly in management, but the day-to-day caregiving staff is pretty attentive. And some of them are REALLY good. The memory unit is not my favorite. Their activities aren't as good as I like to see. They don't keep people as engaged as they could. I'd give the memory unit only 3 stars. The people who do best at Vintage Brush Creek are more fully-functioning. They have scheduled activities, movies, music and have a bus that can take people to doctors appts.

Memory Care Reviews for Sunrise Villa Santa Rosa