Brookdale Paulin Creek

Brookdale Paulin Creek (844) 325-8230

Reviews of Brookdale Paulin Creek

Assisted Living Reviews for Brookdale Paulin Creek

July 28, 2015

The staff was very nice at Brookdale Paulin Creek. It was clean, orderly, and a little too big.

December 22, 2014

Lodge at Paulin Creek was a very nice place, very clean, and very bright. The staff were very pleasant and personable, and they gave me a nice tour. They had activities although they would not have been useful in my situation. When I went there, they had a choral group on CD that people were watching, and they have TV, but the room was about $7200; it was out of my price range, so I didn't go any further with them.

November 27, 2013

By Caring Daughter24

Facility is large and very comfortable. Staff was very pleasant and answered all of our questions. Many activities available and close to stores, medical buildings and transportation. There was a waitlist so we continued to tour other facilities.

September 29, 2013

By Arthur4

It was a nice and spacious place. The staff was friendly and nice. They had a number of things going on like games. I would recommend them to others.

September 19, 2013

By Caring Hubby

The Lodge at Paulin Creek is a pretty nice place. I visited this place for my wife because several senior care websites emailed me about it. I also knew about this facility because I had friends who had spent considerable time there. Their apartments are very nice depending on the size you want. I just looked at their regular one-bedroom apartments. With regards to the staff, I met with the manager and the people upfront in the main area and they were very easy to deal with. They have activities going on for their residents. I think there was a pianist in there at the time of my visit and there were quite a few people who were watching that performance. Food they serve looks very substantial.

Independent Living Reviews for Brookdale Paulin Creek

August 13, 2014

We visited the Lodge at Paulin Creek. The place was very nice. The rooms there were different. They were much more open and brighter. They were about the same size as the other facility, but residents didn't have the ability to cook in their rooms. Not that my mother does a lot of cooking, but she likes to boil a cup of tea, reheat her dinner in the microwave, or make herself a bowl of soup. We were offered a meal there and the food was very good. They did have activities. They had transportation to and from doctors' offices and shopping excursions, but I didn't see a lot of outside activities.

Thank you for taking the time to visit our community and to share your thoughts. Your feedback is always appreciated. We are continuously implementing new activities to engage our residents, and we hope you will join us again to see even more that we have to offer!

December 26, 2013

By John75631650

My old folks really like Lodge at Paulin Creek. The environment was fine, it was clean, no smell. The room was adequate, you provide your own furniture and you get your own improvements. It is a little expensive but they have three meals. They didn't have the level of transportation service that we're used to in Southern California in some of the independent living places but they were fine. It did not have a good support system when my father got sick, I had to call 911 from Southern California. They don't deal with any of that and that surprised me. They're basically a living hotel and that's all I characterize them. I'm not saying that's not what they're contracted to do but I was expecting more.

May 11, 2013

By Dena1

When we looked for a place for both my parents, we visited Lodge at Paulin Creek. It was a beautiful area and the staff were wonderful. The manager who showed us around knew all the employees and there was a personal relationship between them. The atmosphere was light because everyone seemed happy.

July 21, 2011

By DrJames'Corner

This is an assisted living facility that's almost like a resort. It's just spectacular, high class. I know it well because I've referred a few clients there and attended monthly meetings there for a while. They have five different floor plans, ranging from a studio to a 2-bedroom apartment. There's even a swimming pool. The staff is well qualified, well trained, professional, and welcoming. They also have full services, from housekeeping to beauty and barber services. And there's both private dining in room or restaurant style meals in the dining room. The food is also excellent. I've had lunch there a few times, and it's always been good. Activities start around 9 or 10 in the morning and go until 7 or 8 at night. A lot of the activities happen in the water--aerobics, etc. But there are also knitting classes, gardening, cooking classes, and town hall meetings. It's in a remote location, but they do offer transportation services.

Photos of Brookdale Paulin Creek

Services and Amenities of Brookdale Paulin Creek

About Brookdale Paulin Creek

Brookdale Paulin Creek provides a full range of choices for today's seniors. Choosing a senior living community represents a lifestyle choice and we understand that our residents are choosing much more than a comfortable living environment to call home. Our Brookdale community delivers Inspired Independent Living, with the promise of Exceptional Experiences Everyday. In choosing this community, our residents have made a conscious lifestyle decision designed to deliver enhanced opportunities for pursuing health and life fulfillment through the exceptional services, amenities and opportunities we offer.

Our Optimum Life® and Celebrations programs provide an all-encompassing way of life that touches our residents, their families and associates alike. Optimum Life® is a journey of self-discovery including services, features and benefits that allow each resident to pursue their peak level of health, wholeness and fulfillment while balancing six key dimensions of personal wellness: emotional, intellectual, physical, social, spiritual and purposeful. As part of Optimum Life® we encourage our residents to celebrate life each day. Inspired dining, with fresh meals prepared by chefs trained in our own Culinary Arts Institute, and vibrant lifestyle activities come together in our Celebrations program. These activities fill the monthly calendar with themed experiences, special events and group activities highlighting different cultures and cuisines in a common venue of camaraderie.

Map of Brookdale Paulin Creek