Holiday Villa East

Reviews of Holiday Villa East

Independent Living Reviews for Holiday Villa East

May 17, 2017

By jlg17

Visited this facility for my mom. Found it to be very clean & well kept.Staff was very helpful & proffesional. Rooms are beautiful, & food is amazing. Mom decided to make Holiday Villa East her new home

October 04, 2016

By UNHAPPY GRANNY

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BRING YOUR PARENT HERE UNLESS YOUR EYES ARE OPEN. AWFUL FOOD- SPOILT, UNDERCOOKED ,OVERCOOKED THE KITCHEN IS A MESS WHEN IT COMES TO FEEDING US. NO FRIUTS OR VEGIES .ELEVATOR IS UNRELIABLE.3,000 A MONTH FOR WHAT?

December 01, 2015

I like Holiday Villa East. The room is beautiful. I ate lunch there, and it was good. They have a nice chef. The community is very clean. The staff is very nice. My dad is happy there. However, they could do better if they have the care included in the price.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I too wish we could offer care as part of our great price, but because we are under S.M. Rent Control we are considered an independent senior living community and not a licensed Assisted Living facility. However, all is not lost because should your father ever need help, there are many resources available. We know many visiting physicians,home health & care agencies, individual care givers and therapists readily available to assist your loved one with any medical or daily living needs. Many of our tenants are currently using these resources, which allows them to match their needs & budget without having to move to an assisted living community or care facility. Again, I look forward to assisting you in obtaining any possible service your father may need, and of course, thank you for choosing my community. All the best! Sam

July 31, 2015

Holiday Villa East is a family-run, family-owned operation. The guy who runs it is a great guy. He’s a really lovely, caring director of this place. He cares about his tenants; he’s hands on. I really liked him. It’s a very nice place. The atmosphere was inviting, and it was so close to my house. It is a room with a lovely bathroom, and they will supply the furniture. Their dining area is a very nice large room, very open, very airy, a lot of light. They have a couple of sitting areas. You get 3 meals a day. They have an activities schedule, mostly like movies, games, and nights; they have a library.

Thank you, it's so nice to hear how much you appreciate my community & me for that matter. I do care a great deal about my community & more importantly, about my tenants. I am here 6 days a week (never Saturday) from before breakfast till after dinner with my door open. I offer quite the varied schedule of activities, including an art class, music appreciation, Empowerment group, Tai chi, yoga, exercise, sing-a-long, bingo, lots of movies, books on tape, even a Wii, but most importantly I have an amazing staff. My activity director Brenda will not only help you enjoy the weekly evening music events, ice cream or Hot cocoa socials, but she'll shuttle you around town to doctor appointments, local stores etc. I think I could easily add to this list,but let me end by saying, where can you have the opportunity to live in beautiful Santa Monica or pretty much anywhere on the Westside for less than $100 a day including food, utilities etc etc. Give me a call if you're looking for a temporary or long term stay, I'm probably hear & will answer the phone. Thank you again!

May 29, 2015

The staff was super friendly at Holiday Villa East. The rooms were nicely decorated and spacious. It was very comfortable.

Costs for Holiday Villa East

Photos of Holiday Villa East

Services and Amenities of Holiday Villa East

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

• Get Costs

About Holiday Villa East

About Holiday Villa East: Your Santa Monica Retirement Home

Conveniently located just blocks from the ocean in the beautiful city of Santa Monica behind a quiet, unassuming exterior, you’ll find a wonderful senior living community called Holiday Villa East. At Holiday Villa East, we offer the comfort of hotel-style living within an inviting, home-style atmosphere.

holiday-villa-santa-monicaFounded in 1978, award-winning Holiday Villa East remains family owned and operated. You always deal with a family member and you can take comfort in knowing that we truly care. Holiday Villa East is designed exclusively for seniors who value their independence. If you do need some assistance, not to worry, most everyone finds a home with us.

From the moment you enter Holiday Villa East, you’ll feel welcome. The staff and residents, the place itself, all give off a positive, inviting energy.

When you join our senior community, you become part of our extended family, We do our best to provide you with exceptional care and service, with a personal touch. Holiday Villa East is unmatched. We’re about helping you live a rich, fulfilling life within a supportive, nurturing environment. A stress-free life filled with joy and peace of mind where you know that you genuinely matter. That’s the essence of Holiday Villa East. .

YOUR HOLIDAY VILLA EAST HOME

You’ve worked hard your entire life, now it’s time for the lifestyle you deserve. Just about anything you could want in senior living is here. We go the extra mile to assure you a maintenance-free lifestyle where all the necessities of daily living are included, without the cumbersome chores. You’ll receive on-going support, there are no worries here.

If you should need additional assistance, we’ll assist you in finding the right help within your budget. We want you to remain as independent as possible so you can enjoy all that Holiday Villa East has to offer.

OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU

Thinking of another place, we invite you to come see for yourself what life is like at Holiday Villa East. Choosing our community as your new home is a life-changing decision, one we don’t take lightly.

Our Executive Director, Rhonda Madrid has an “open door” policy. You can count on him to respond to your needs. He is an expert in senior living and the differing needs of each individual’s unique circumstance. Rhonda will help you sort through all the options and answer all your questions. As you become comfortable with the process, it’ll become easier.

By talking it out, taking a tour of the grounds, trying the food, chatting with fellow residents, you’ll find your stress level, anxiety, and concerns diminish. Anything we can do to make this easier, we’ll gladly do. We want you to be absolutely confident in your decision to join our Holiday Villa East family. We wouldn’t have it any other way!

Thank you for your interest in Holiday Villa East. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Holiday Villa East is the only rent-controlled senior living facility around. You can count on our continuing affordable rates. We do our best to work within your budget and we’re affordable for most.

Map of Holiday Villa East