Holiday Villa East

Reviews of Holiday Villa East

Independent Living Reviews for Holiday Villa East

March 27, 2018

By Great Home for my Father

I was really concern where I was going to move my Father, a Friend told me about Holiday Villa East They are a active retirement home in Santa Monica, I came in and the staff was so helpful they invited me to have lunch the food was excellent, Rhonda the Executive Director was very helpful and answered all my questions and concerns for my father, she has a very warm and polite. I know my father will be in good hands. They are not assistant living but they have caregivers that work with the residents in there facility and there rates are amazing.They are going through a full renovations through out the building. I highly recommend Holiday Villa East if you are looking for your loved ones. I will be moving my father here this Spring.

March 26, 2018

By Anna310

My father currently is at Holiday Villa East . The studio he moved into was beautifully furnished and was large compared to other places we looked at. This community also has many activities (his favorite is chair tai chi) also offers trips to stores,restraunts and even offers trips to his drs appointments. Also includes a salon where he gets his hair cut and shave which is wonderful. The staff is very helpful ,friendly and caring . I am very satisfied with our decision of making this my fathers home.

February 07, 2018

By ChristinaChristmas

I left skilled nursing four years ago and needed a place to live. A senior living agency representative recommended Holiday Villa East and I went to take a look. I was favorably impressed and moved right in. What a difference between Holiday Villa East and the other senior living establishments I've resided at! Since coming under new management, exciting renovations and improvements are taking place. This rent-controlled senior residential hotel is Santa Monica's best-kept secret. It is close to bus lines, the metro train and is serviced by taxis, Uber, Lyft, Dial-a-Ride and Access. Both UCLA Santa Monica and St. John's hospitals are nearby, as well as numerous doctors' offices. Best of all it is nestled in beautiful Santa Monica with its mild weather and gentle ocean breezes. As I mentioned previously, Holiday Villa East is currently experiencing lovely renovations and improvements. Prospective residents are offered beautifully-furnished rooms or they may bring their own furnishings. Exciting new activities are being implemented. Five outside patio areas are provided for residents to enjoy. Residents are given daily maid services, entertainment, classes and twice weekly shopping trips. Classes include weekly yoga, low-impact aerobics and twice weekly tai chi taught by professionly-trained instructors. They are also provided with three delicious and nutritious meals a day created by professionally-trained trained chefs. For residents requiring assistance, dedicated caregivers are available to employ. Talented, hard-working, and friendly staff managed by our path-breaking Executive Director Rhonda make living here at Holiday Villa East a very pleasurable experience. Sent from my iPad

February 07, 2018

By Jill Scott

Great Senior Community I toured the facility great location In the heart of Santa Monica nice staff and food was excellent.. They offer new furnished rooms along with meals and daily activities, I am happy to bring my grandmother here.

May 17, 2017

By jlg17

Visited this facility for my mom. Found it to be very clean & well kept.Staff was very helpful & proffesional. Rooms are beautiful, & food is amazing. Mom decided to make Holiday Villa East her new home

October 04, 2016

By UNHAPPY GRANNY

YOU DO NOT WANT TO BRING YOUR PARENT HERE UNLESS YOUR EYES ARE OPEN. AWFUL FOOD- SPOILT, UNDERCOOKED ,OVERCOOKED THE KITCHEN IS A MESS WHEN IT COMES TO FEEDING US. NO FRIUTS OR VEGIES .ELEVATOR IS UNRELIABLE.3,000 A MONTH FOR WHAT?

December 01, 2015

I like Holiday Villa East. The room is beautiful. I ate lunch there, and it was good. They have a nice chef. The community is very clean. The staff is very nice. My dad is happy there. However, they could do better if they have the care included in the price.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I too wish we could offer care as part of our great price, but because we are under S.M. Rent Control we are considered an independent senior living community and not a licensed Assisted Living facility. However, all is not lost because should your father ever need help, there are many resources available. We know many visiting physicians,home health & care agencies, individual care givers and therapists readily available to assist your loved one with any medical or daily living needs. Many of our tenants are currently using these resources, which allows them to match their needs & budget without having to move to an assisted living community or care facility. Again, I look forward to assisting you in obtaining any possible service your father may need, and of course, thank you for choosing my community. All the best! Sam

July 31, 2015

Holiday Villa East is a family-run, family-owned operation. The guy who runs it is a great guy. He’s a really lovely, caring director of this place. He cares about his tenants; he’s hands on. I really liked him. It’s a very nice place. The atmosphere was inviting, and it was so close to my house. It is a room with a lovely bathroom, and they will supply the furniture. Their dining area is a very nice large room, very open, very airy, a lot of light. They have a couple of sitting areas. You get 3 meals a day. They have an activities schedule, mostly like movies, games, and nights; they have a library.

Thank you, it's so nice to hear how much you appreciate my community & me for that matter. I do care a great deal about my community & more importantly, about my tenants. I am here 6 days a week (never Saturday) from before breakfast till after dinner with my door open. I offer quite the varied schedule of activities, including an art class, music appreciation, Empowerment group, Tai chi, yoga, exercise, sing-a-long, bingo, lots of movies, books on tape, even a Wii, but most importantly I have an amazing staff. My activity director Brenda will not only help you enjoy the weekly evening music events, ice cream or Hot cocoa socials, but she'll shuttle you around town to doctor appointments, local stores etc. I think I could easily add to this list,but let me end by saying, where can you have the opportunity to live in beautiful Santa Monica or pretty much anywhere on the Westside for less than $100 a day including food, utilities etc etc. Give me a call if you're looking for a temporary or long term stay, I'm probably hear & will answer the phone. Thank you again!

May 29, 2015

The staff was super friendly at Holiday Villa East. The rooms were nicely decorated and spacious. It was very comfortable.

Costs for Holiday Villa East

Photos of Holiday Villa East

Services and Amenities of Holiday Villa East

• Companion Suites: We Do Not Offer Companion Suites

• Pets: All Pets Allowed

About Holiday Villa East

About Holiday Villa East: Your Santa Monica Retirement Home

Conveniently located just blocks from the ocean in the beautiful city of Santa Monica behind a quiet, unassuming exterior, you’ll find a wonderful senior living community called Holiday Villa East. At Holiday Villa East, we offer the comfort of hotel-style living within an inviting, home-style atmosphere.

holiday-villa-santa-monicaFounded in 1978, award-winning Holiday Villa East remains family owned and operated. You always deal with a family member and you can take comfort in knowing that we truly care. Holiday Villa East is designed exclusively for seniors who value their independence. If you do need some assistance, not to worry, most everyone finds a home with us.

From the moment you enter Holiday Villa East, you’ll feel welcome. The staff and residents, the place itself, all give off a positive, inviting energy.

When you join our senior community, you become part of our extended family, We do our best to provide you with exceptional care and service, with a personal touch. Holiday Villa East is unmatched. We’re about helping you live a rich, fulfilling life within a supportive, nurturing environment. A stress-free life filled with joy and peace of mind where you know that you genuinely matter. That’s the essence of Holiday Villa East. .

YOUR HOLIDAY VILLA EAST HOME

You’ve worked hard your entire life, now it’s time for the lifestyle you deserve. Just about anything you could want in senior living is here. We go the extra mile to assure you a maintenance-free lifestyle where all the necessities of daily living are included, without the cumbersome chores. You’ll receive on-going support, there are no worries here.

If you should need additional assistance, we’ll assist you in finding the right help within your budget. We want you to remain as independent as possible so you can enjoy all that Holiday Villa East has to offer.

OUR COMMITMENT TO YOU

Thinking of another place, we invite you to come see for yourself what life is like at Holiday Villa East. Choosing our community as your new home is a life-changing decision, one we don’t take lightly.

Our Executive Director, Rhonda Madrid has an “open door” policy. You can count on him to respond to your needs. He is an expert in senior living and the differing needs of each individual’s unique circumstance. Rhonda will help you sort through all the options and answer all your questions. As you become comfortable with the process, it’ll become easier.

By talking it out, taking a tour of the grounds, trying the food, chatting with fellow residents, you’ll find your stress level, anxiety, and concerns diminish. Anything we can do to make this easier, we’ll gladly do. We want you to be absolutely confident in your decision to join our Holiday Villa East family. We wouldn’t have it any other way!

Thank you for your interest in Holiday Villa East. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Holiday Villa East is the only rent-controlled senior living facility around. You can count on our continuing affordable rates. We do our best to work within your budget and we’re affordable for most.

Map of Holiday Villa East