Warburton Place

Reviews of Warburton Place

Independent Living Reviews for Warburton Place

June 19, 2021

By Megan

I went to Warburton Place. The staff members were very friendly, inviting, and knowledgeable. They seemed to really care about the residents. They showed me the menu, and it looked like they had a good selection. The facility looked like it had been pretty recently updated. The paint colors were nice. It was in a very good condition overall. It was very nice.

May 25, 2021

By Roohi

I visited and the lady who was showing me around was very nice but the place is not for me. The lady was very nice, very informative, very courteous, and I like that. The residents seemed like they're in their late 80's and 90's and I want a place where there's a mix of ages. The apartments were okay but I think, because of my age, I'm not ready for a place like that yet. It was neat and clean, though. The building is nice and a lady resident was nice enough to open her room for us and we saw that it's spacious. The rooms there were nice, neat, and clean. They have a big dining room, too. Everything was okay, just a little depressing. Emotionally, I'm not ready for it. It's not for me.

December 22, 2019

By CE

It was clean. The people looked happy, and the general manager was very helpful and answered all my questions. The room I looked at was being remodeled from the prior tenant. We also saw a vacant larger room upstairs, ready for someone to move in. It was quiet, and there's a little community of people in the game room socializing with each other.

July 03, 2019

By HB

It was great. The facilities are nice, and they're doing some remodelling. It was like a college dorm. The staff was friendly and everybody greeted us. The residents we met were pleasant. Everything was fine.

April 05, 2019

By Mary

It is being totally renovated inside. The interior is being painted and new carpeting is going down. The great room is being redecorated and they're putting in new furniture. They have mahjong, bingo, and they play a movie three nights a week. I have a studio and it's comfortable. I have a balcony with a real nice view. They also have a lot of inside balconies that face a huge patio. There are a lot of trees and flowers. The dining room hosts 150 people. You can come and go as you please. You get three keys: a key to the front door, your room, and the mailbox. If you use their sheets and towels, they will change your bed for you and do your laundry, but if not, you do your own laundry. The food is quite bland. They don't use a lot of spices in the food, which is a good thing for me.

May 22, 2018

By Colin

I was impressed. The programs, and the apartments were well laid out but similar to the others I've seen. The staff was friendly and efficient.

May 11, 2018

By ASCNME600

I visited, it was a little older, but it's clean and quite good. I went by their activities area because I'm looking for a place that will keep me active. I'm also looking for a place with happy residents, but the residents looked grumpy and sour even though the facilities looked nice. The staff members were very nice and the apartments were a good size.

January 29, 2017

By George057871

My tour was nice. It was almost like going into a hotel. Their rooms were very spacious and well laid out. Their food was excellent. I was really impressed with the whole place. I was interested in the fact that they have social activities in and outside the community, and they provide transportation for the residents to go shopping or to doctors' appointments.

November 01, 2016

By Jorge401684

It had nice rooms. The studios did not have the kitchen, but the one-bedroom did. They also had shuttles to and from doctor’s appointment and stuff like that, and the staff was very friendly. This was high on our list because of the atmosphere. The residents all seemed to be happy; we talked to several of them, and they were all happy. One guy would not want even to live anywhere else, so it was very uplifting. They had all sorts of everything as far as almost anything they want to do. We ate there, and the food was very good. We liked the size of the rooms and everything there too.

October 10, 2016

By Visitor168064

I visited. I’ve been there twice. I noticed the second time I was there, they didn’t really have a kitchen set up in the apartment that I looked at. It was a small refrigerator that sat under the cupboard like you do in a hotel. There was no stove. The staff said I could buy a hot plate and a microwave, but I was not thrilled with that. I like having a kitchen however small the place. I was not thrilled with The Westmont with the kitchen business. They were very nice people. The people that live there, they came up and talked to me too; that was really nice. I really enjoyed that. They had a lot going on there, but I just couldn’t exist in a place like that.

May 12, 2016

By KimTJNXO

We visited and it was excellent. The customer service, the folks, and administration are just phenomenal and accommodating. They made the accommodation happen for us and made it possible. The facility, the food, the service, and the housekeeping was superb, and the unit was very clean and well taken care of. I went there for a meal, and it was fantastic, delicious, well-prepared, and the delivery and how they do their service was fantastic. I was really happy there. It was welcoming, inviting, and felt like a fantastic place. We ended up with a studio.

April 07, 2016

By Hanford1

The apartments were small, but we were impressed with the facility. The staff was very good, very helpful, and very friendly. It was a very nice place.

March 15, 2016

By Relative27

It was a really nice, modern, and clean place. The staff was upbeat, really nice, and accommodating. They were eager to help us out with our questions. There were exercise programs, shopping trips, occasional bus trip outings, and things like that. We received several follow-up calls from their director and appreciate their efforts in trying to reach out to people who need their assistance.

January 26, 2016

By Happy Friend

We chose here, and we love it! The room itself is very nice and clean. It is perfect for my friend.

December 20, 2015

By Liza5

The food choices were not as good, with fewer choices. It was also further from my home. It’s clean, but it’s old. The staff was nice, and the rooms were OK.

November 30, 2015

By Linda113459250

I went on a weekday. The person that helped me was fine. I liked the environment, and I would recommend them.

November 30, 2015

By kim117213350

My parents moved in last October 28. The staff was very helpful and willing to work with whatever your needs are. The amenities have been good. They liked the food; the common dining room is nice and laid out with four chairs per table. What I liked best about the place is that the managers live on-site. They’re always available, and are always there. We also needed to get assisted care, and the company on the second floor has been helpful in working with my dad’s needs. They do have activities, and they’ve taken part in some card games.

June 25, 2015

By Ed35

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had lunch which was very good and the menu for other meals appeared to be adequate. My reasons for not choosing this facility were the one bedroom apartment was too small with very little storage space and the location was not compatible with my current lifestyle.

April 02, 2015

By Charles104327850

We visited for a friend's mother. It was really nice. We looked at a room, and it looked really nice. This was a really nice place. It was very clean, and the people were very friendly. There was a one-bedroom apartment with a small kitchen area and a small refrigerator. With regards to activities, they had a lot of exercise programs.

December 08, 2014

By Joe48

We went here for a visit, and the facility is nice. It had a nice dining area with a piano. It had three things on the menu. The chef came out and explained what the menu was. The food was absolutely really good. They offer transportation to the doctor's appointments. The room was really very nice, and they have a nice courtyard. They have a piano player that plays music during lunch.

September 26, 2014

By Cheryl44

All the staff here are just really great. We have community meals where everybody eats at the same time, and it's just a very comfortable feeling in the dining room. They provide bedding and towels and they'll wash them, not your whole laundry, but that part is really nice, and then they remake the beds and stuff, and they clean once a week. The managers are on site twenty-four hours a day, which is really nice, and it is just a warm, comfortable feeling. When you come into a building, there is a large living room and you see out to a patio, which is nice. I held out for a little bit, hoping that maybe I would find something a little larger for a room, but everything else just washed out the size of the room.

July 29, 2014

The environment, amenities, and services were all pretty good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I saw two rooms; they were a good size and very suitable.

May 10, 2014

It was so small. I could imagine downsizing to it. Other than that, it was OK. They even had a beauty shop. We had the chance to eat and had my choice of menu, and I enjoyed it. They had an activity room, and they had a schedule of things. They did art classes. I like the way the rooms were arranged. Walking down the halls was really nice. You didn't feel like you were in a prison or something. It didn't have much space. It was clean, nice, and fresh. The place itself had little shops. They have a bus that will take you away if you have to get a ride out into the city.

February 28, 2014

By Linda78452050

It was excellent. It's a very nice place. That's one I really like my sister to go see. It's a beautiful facility. It's one of those places that does allow smoking. My sister does smoke. In some of the places you either have to go outside or you can't smoke at all. They have the whole third floor for smokers. They can go out on their balcony and smoke. That's one reason I really like the place. They supply breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They have snacks all day long that you can have if you want. They take you places in certain days of the week, to doctor and dentists, and other days you can go to Target or Lucky.

January 31, 2014

By Linda69518450

I visited and the staff was nice and gave me literatures to bring home. The dining room and food were okay. However, it was a very old old building and the apartments were strange. I didn't like the way the apartments were set up and the arrangement of their two bedroom apartments were weird. There was no area outside the building. Everything was inside and I didn't like the location.

December 13, 2013

I did visit and I think it is okay. The staff are very helpful and they were excellent. Their rooms were okay.

Costs for Warburton Place

Photos of Warburton Place

Services and Amenities of Warburton Place

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Garage, Underground

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Clubhouse, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Warburton Place

Warburton Place is located in Santa Clara, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Warburton Place for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Warburton Place does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Warburton Place