Warburton Place

Reviews of Warburton Place

Independent Living Reviews for Warburton Place

January 29, 2017

By George057871

My tour at The Westmont was nice. It was almost like going into a hotel. Their rooms were very spacious and well laid out. Their food was excellent. I was really impressed with the whole place. I was interested in the fact that they have social activities in and outside the community, and they provide transportation for the residents to go shopping or to doctors' appointments.

December 27, 2016

By Kurt045023

I moved my mom into The Westmont today. The place is very nice, clean, open, perfect, and smells fine. As far as I am concerned, it is one of the better and nicer places. All the people at the front desk are polite and cordial. The dining area is extremely nice. The price is pretty much the same, if not a little less than a couple of other places that had odors, smaller hallways, and congested. This place is extremely nice, and I am very happy with it. Everything is above any of the other places that I have gone to, so it was an easy choice.

November 01, 2016

By Jorge401684

The Westmont had nice rooms. The studios did not have the kitchen, but the one-bedroom did. They also had shuttles to and from doctor’s appointment and stuff like that, and the staff was very friendly. This was high on our list because of the atmosphere. The residents all seemed to be happy; we talked to several of them, and they were all happy. One guy would not want even to live anywhere else, so it was very uplifting. They had all sorts of everything as far as almost anything they want to do. We ate there, and the food was very good. We liked the size of the rooms and everything there too.

October 10, 2016

By Visitor168064

I visited The Westmont. I’ve been there twice. I noticed the second time I was there, they didn’t really have a kitchen set up in the apartment that I looked at. It was a small refrigerator that sat under the cupboard like you do in a hotel. There was no stove. The staff said I could buy a hot plate and a microwave, but I was not thrilled with that. I like having a kitchen however small the place. I was not thrilled with The Westmont with the kitchen business. They were very nice people. The people that live there, they came up and talked to me too; that was really nice. I really enjoyed that. They had a lot going on there, but I just couldn’t exist in a place like that.

May 12, 2016

By KimTJNXO

We visited The Westmont, and it was excellent. The customer service, the folks, and administration are just phenomenal and accommodating. They made the accommodation happen for us and made it possible. The facility, the food, the service, and the housekeeping was superb, and the unit was very clean and well taken care of. I went there for a meal, and it was fantastic, delicious, well-prepared, and the delivery and how they do their service was fantastic. I was really happy there. It was welcoming, inviting, and felt like a fantastic place. We ended up with a studio.

April 07, 2016

By Hanford1

The apartments were small at The Westmont, but we were impressed with the facility. The staff was very good, very helpful, and very friendly. It was a very nice place.

March 15, 2016

By Relative27

The Westmont was a really nice, modern, and clean place. The staff was upbeat, really nice, and accommodating. They were eager to help us out with our questions. There were exercise programs, shopping trips, occasional bus trip outings, and things like that. We received several follow-up calls from their director and appreciate their efforts in trying to reach out to people who need their assistance.

January 26, 2016

By Happy Friend

We chose the Westmont, and we love it! The room itself is very nice and clean. It is perfect for my friend.

December 20, 2015

By Liza5

The food choices at The Westmont were not as good, with fewer choices. It was also further from my home. It’s clean, but it’s old. The staff was nice, and the rooms were OK.

November 30, 2015

By Linda113459250

I went to The Westmont on a weekday. The person that helped me was fine. I liked the environment, and I would recommend them.

November 30, 2015

By kim117213350

My parents moved in to Westmont last October 28. The staff was very helpful and willing to work with whatever your needs are. The amenities have been good. They liked the food; the common dining room is nice and laid out with four chairs per table. What I liked best about the place is that the managers live on-site. They’re always available, and are always there. We also needed to get assisted care, and the company on the second floor has been helpful in working with my dad’s needs. They do have activities, and they’ve taken part in some card games.

October 29, 2015

By Anonymous114619950

The Westmont was a good property. It was a convenient, nice building. It looked like it was clean and well-kept and seemed to be a comfortable place. The personnel that I talked to were very friendly as in most of the other places I visited, and it was a clean facility -- a little newer maybe than some of the others. It was in good shape. The social recreations were very good at the Westmont; there was plenty to do, and they had a lot of options.

June 25, 2015

By Ed35

The staff was very friendly and helpful. I had lunch which was very good and the menu for other meals appeared to be adequate. My reasons for not choosing this facility were the one bedroom apartment was too small with very little storage space and the location was not compatible with my current lifestyle.

April 02, 2015

By Charles104327850

We visited The Westmont Santa Clara for a friend's mother. It was really nice. We looked at a room, and it looked really nice. This was a really nice place. It was very clean, and the people were very friendly. There was a one-bedroom apartment with a small kitchen area and a small refrigerator. With regards to activities, they had a lot of exercise programs.

December 08, 2014

By Joe48

We went to The Westmont for a visit, and the facility is nice. It had a nice dining area with a piano. It had three things on the menu. The chef came out and explained what the menu was. The food was absolutely really good. They offer transportation to the doctor's appointments. The room was really very nice, and they have a nice courtyard. They have a piano player that plays music during lunch.

September 26, 2014

By Cheryl44

All the staff here at Westmont is just really great. We have community meals where everybody eats at the same time, and it's just a very comfortable feeling in the dining room. They provide bedding and towels and they'll wash them, not your whole laundry, but that part is really nice, and then they remake the beds and stuff, and they clean once a week. The managers are on site twenty-four hours a day, which is really nice, and it is just a warm, comfortable feeling. When you come into a building, there is a large living room and you see out to a patio, which is nice. I held out for a little bit, hoping that maybe I would find something a little larger for a room, but everything else just washed out the size of the room.

July 29, 2014

The environment, amenities, and services of Westmont were all pretty good. The staff was very friendly and helpful. I saw two rooms; they were a good size and very suitable.

July 20, 2014

By Nancy84754050

I chose The Westmont for my mother, and she is very happy there. I find the staff very friendly. My mom chose a studio, and she is very happy with that. I've eaten there several times, and I think the food is quite good, and my mom pretty much likes it too. There are occasional meals that she is not thrilled about, but the quality of the food is good. They have quite a few activities; some right there at the Westmont, and some you can sign-up and go to on a bus. I think the environment is nice. I like the way it is laid out. The dining hall is nice and large, and has a lot of lights. My mom likes the environment too.

May 12, 2014

We decided to go with The Westmont because they have a room that my mom needed, and their prices were good. The facility was nice, and I think their location is good too. The staff were very nice and friendly. I was able to eat there, and the food was good.

May 10, 2014

The Westmont was so small. I could imagine downsizing to it. Other than that, it was OK. They even had a beauty shop. We had the chance to eat and had my choice of menu, and I enjoyed it. They had an activity room, and they had a schedule of things. They did art classes. I like the way the rooms were arranged. Walking down the halls was really nice. You didn't feel like you were in a prison or something. It didn't have much space. It was clean, nice, and fresh. The place itself had little shops. They have a bus that will take you away if you have to get a ride out into the city.

February 28, 2014

By Linda78452050

The Westmont was excellent. It's a very nice place. That's one I really like my sister to go see. It's a beautiful facility. It's one of those places that does allow smoking. My sister does smoke. In some of the places you either have to go outside or you can't smoke at all. They have the whole third floor for smokers. They can go out on their balcony and smoke. That's one reason I really like the place. They supply breakfast, lunch, and dinner. They have snacks all day long that you can have if you want. They take you places in certain days of the week, to doctor and dentists, and other days you can go to Target or Lucky.

February 27, 2014

By Marcella2

My mother is currently residing in Westmont. I'm quite happy with them. The staff there is very friendly, the facility is very clean and it has a friendly environment. So far my mother is quite happy. If she's happy, I'm happy. I've had lunch and dinner there and the food is quite delicious. So far I really like it for her and I feel that she's safe there. The service is very good. They're very quick to anything that we need and they definitely assist her. I know there's cleaning every single week. She doesn't have to worry too much about having her apartment a mess. Even the residents there are nice. They're very friendly and polite. Even the parking is very convenient for me. They have elevators. It's very easy for me to be able to see my mom if I have things to bring to her. They have movie nights, game nights and bingo nights. I don't know if my mom took advantage of the services, but she definitely utilize the free shuttle service. If she has a doctor's appointment she can go wherever she needs to go. The only thing about the rides is they stop doing the service after 1:30, so that's kind of limited. And sometimes she has afternoon appointments. So that's probably the only downfall. But I definitely thought Westmont was a better choice for her.

January 31, 2014

By Linda69518450

I visited The Westmont. The staff was nice and gave me literatures to bring home. The dining room and food were okay. However, it was a very old old building and the apartments were strange. I didn't like the way the apartments were set up and the arrangement of their two bedroom apartments were weird. There was no area outside the building. Everything was inside and I didn't like the location.

December 13, 2013

I did visit The Westmont and I think it is okay. The staff are very helpful and they were excellent. Their rooms were okay.

April 16, 2013

By Gloria6

Everything about the Westmont in Santa Clara and the people that I talked to there were nice. Their price was better too. The only thing I didn't like was that their big meal was served at noon instead of at night. I just don't like to have a big meal at noon and a small meal at night.

Costs for Warburton Place

Photos of Warburton Place

Services and Amenities of Warburton Place

• Housing Extra: Handicap Barrier Free Units Available, Hardwood, Individual Climate Control, Safety Rails In Bathroom, Telephone Hookup

• Dining Extra: Private Dining Room, Resident Kitchen

• Hiking Trails
  • Features Extra: Laundry Room For Use, Chapel, Library, Locked Mailboxes, Elevator, Parking: Covered, Garage, Underground

• Technology Extra: Business Center, Wi Fi In Common Areas

• Activities Extra: Billiard Lounge, Clubhouse, Game Room, Activity Room

• Pets: Most Pets Allowed

About Warburton Place

Warburton Place is located in Santa Clara, CA, providing a vibrant backdrop for your new life as a valued member of our caring community.

So come to Warburton Place for a visit...and stay!

*We understand that each individual is unique and that needs may change over time. Warburton Place does not provide any health care services. However, residents are welcome to receive services from any outside home health care provider of their choice to help them continue enjoying life at our community.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 185 locations in 25 states and 7 Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 18,000 residents, and the workplace of choice for more than 13,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Warburton Place