St Edna Subacute and Rehabilitation Center

Reviews of St Edna Subacute and Rehabilitation Center

Nursing Home Reviews for St Edna Subacute and Rehabilitation Center

February 04, 2012

By onelifetolive

I was sent to this facility 48 hours post a knee revision surgery. I left 2 days later disgusted by the unsanitary conditions. A nurses aid was going to remove a staple from my incision and I actually had to remove it from him to stop him from doing so. I do NOT recommend St. Edna's.

September 26, 2011

I have toured this facility and it is very nice. Clean, well maintained and non-odorous. The social worker is really friendly and she know the patients very well. It is decorated homelike and when you walk thru the facility it does not feel like a nursing home. They have a nice back patio area, where the patients can sit out side. It faces the parking area, so they can see visitors come and go. They have sub-acute, short and lon term care. Patients seem happy and well cared for. I would recommend this facility.

About St Edna Subacute and Rehabilitation Center

St Edna Subacute and Rehabilitation Center is a senior living provider in Santa Ana, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact St Edna Subacute and Rehabilitation Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of St Edna Subacute and Rehabilitation Center