Sunrise Villa San Ramon

Reviews of Sunrise Villa San Ramon

Assisted Living Reviews for Sunrise Villa San Ramon

January 25, 2016

By Happy Daughter12

My mom is at Villa San Ramon. It’s a large place, and their food is quite good. The people are friendly, and the staff has been good to her. They have covered parking. They have several community rooms, a library, and a sun room. The place is decorated nicely for the holidays.

September 30, 2015

By Cynthia113891250

We visited Villa San Ramon and it seemed very nice, but a little bit too expensive and luxurious for my aunt. The grounds are very good. The care seemed very good.

June 30, 2015

We really like Vintage Senior Living at Villa San Ramon. It was wonderful. They were very accommodating and answered all of our questions. It was clean and just very homey. They got basically the same activities like the other places and they were good.

June 18, 2015

By Linn1

I found Villa San Ramon for my mother. The building is newer, and the rooms are large, but it's not too large of a facility. The food is really good. The grounds are very nice, and it's easy for the residents to go outside and walk around. People come in and play music, they have a podiatrist, and they take them on trips and drive around. It's kind of expensive though.

May 29, 2015

By Iris6

I visited Villa San Ramon (Vintage Senior Living at Villa San Ramon). It was a nice place, but to me it was not as open and as bright as the other place I visited. They had three meals a day, and they showed us a very nice dining room. Actually, they had two dining rooms because it was a much larger place. They offered different sizes of apartments from studio up to two-bedroom apartments. They had both independent and assisted living. However, going down the halls and everything, it just seemed to be darker. The young lady who acted in place of the regular person who usually showed the apartment was very nice and very sweet. However, the first apartment that she showed had apparently been vacated very recently. The carpet was dirty. It needed cleaning and repainting. I was not pleased with that. I would expect them to show me a nice, move-in ready apartment. Then the other apartment, the lady was still there, and she would not be leaving until the end of the month. Both of the apartments were smaller. However, it was in a very nice area, and they would take you to your appointments.

May 11, 2015

By 13chairs

My Mom has been a resident for about 2 years. I can say honestly that this environment has given my Mom a new lease on life. The staff is so warm and loving while being extremely attentive. The Dining area is nicely appointed giving it a formal but comfortable feel. The food is delicious especially the Sunday Brunch. Wow what an extravaganza. They have some great activities and make sure that everyone gets involved. She's made some really good friends there too. So if your thinking of a great place for Mom or Day. I recommend it.

May 30, 2014

Villa San Ramon looked very nice. Everything looked nice and clean. The rooms were very well designed and very appealing. My parents liked the fact that the rooms looked out on a little creek and things like that, and that they had a little patio. We met one staff, and she was very nice. One of the things that bothered me, though, was that this community was all spread out, so if you're older and having any mobility problems, it would take a long time to get from point A to point B.

April 29, 2014

By Marlene19

We visited Villa San Ramon (Vintage Senior Living at Villa San Ramon), and it was kind of institutional. The rooms were too far from the public area, but they were clean. The dining area was newly remodeled. They had one dining area for independent living and one for assisted living. The staff was very nice. It just doesn't appeal to any of us.

March 31, 2014

By Lee11

My mother is in Villa San Ramon. We chose it because of the quality of the facility and the proximity to my house. I like the fact it has all the amenities that I need. The environment, the quality of services, the cleanliness, and the maintenance of the facility are good. The food is likewise good. The have activities, like exercise, and they also have a small gym. I am satisfied with the facility.

February 28, 2014

Me and my client went to visit Vintage Senior Living at Villa San Ramon and this facility is very nice. When we went there, the staff are very friendly, nice, and very helpful. I saw nothing wrong with the service. The rooms were nice and comfortable. We were told that they offer a lot of activities.

January 31, 2014

By Lucy12

I love every bit of San Ramon Village. The lady was very warm and hospitable when I went there. I saw that the place is very clean. I was very impressed with the overall facility.

August 28, 2013

By Caring April 76

The living environment at Villa San Ramon is very nice. It is also in a very nice neighborhood. They have a very pleasant staff. The apartments that they have are very small. I would have to give away about two-thirds of my furniture should I move in one of their apartments. They have a very nice dining area. You can see it to the left when you walk in the facility. It is also very large. It looks like it can accommodate a lot of people. Villa San Ramon is a very nice facility, but it is too expensive for me.

April 10, 2012

By brendeninchauspe

I volunteered for this home on new years eve. I talked with many of the residents and they enjoyed it there. There are many different activities available there, and everyone seems rather happy. The facility is very nice an clean, and very accesible. The overall vibe is upbeat, which is one of the most important factors when choosing a home. Everyone is fed 3 meals a day in the main dining hall where they can socialize with all the other residents. They have waiters, and sometimes live performances from local bands. There is also a hall for presentations, which we used to watch the ball drop. The food there is quite good, so I was pretty suprised. The workers there are very friendly, and they constantly have people volunteering, as well as children. The sports teams from the nearby highschool come regurlarly. The residents really enjoy it. All in all, I think it is a really well run facility that is highly capable of fitting the needs of any senior citizen.

Questions about Sunrise Villa San Ramon

Describe the overall population of assisted living residents at Sunrise Villa San Ramon. What is their average age? What are their favorite things to do?

Population ranges from 60-100, average age in mid-eighties. We have such a broad range of activities to fit all interests, its hard to pick favorites! The activities are resident driven through a personal discovery assessment done with each new resident when they move in. Our residents can volunteer to be on our activities committee, lead by our full-time Program Director.

What programs or activities does Sunrise Villa San Ramon offer to enrich residents' well-being?

We have a very broad range of activities, here are a few; a variety of games, including Bridge, Pinochle, Poker, bingo, Mexican Train dominoes, Phase 10, Rummikub, Brain games and 5 Crown. Daily exercise classes, including stretching and strengthening, Zumba and Yoga. We offer Bible study, arts & crafts, painting classes, musical performances, trips to local attractions and shopping.

What places are near Sunrise Villa San Ramon or within walking distance for assisted living residents to enjoy?

The San Ramon Senior Center is just a few blocks away, they also have a bus that can pick up residents. Wal-Mart, Starbucks, Sub-Way, a flower shop, and CVS are also a few blocks away

What transportation services does Sunrise Villa San Ramon offer to assisted living residents?

We offer scheduled transportation to Dr. appointments, local shopping trips, Bank runs, pharmacy pick-ups, scenic drives, local restaurant group outings, and manicure/pedicure group outing.

What safety features or security measures does Sunrise Villa San Ramon offer to assisted living residents?

All outside entrances except the main entrance remain locked during the day and are alarmed in the evenings. The main entrance is manned with a concierge agent, 24 hours 5 days a week and 16 hours 2 days a week. Front entrance is also locked and alarmed in the evening. Regulatory protections are in place in the areas of fire safety and sanitation.

How does Sunrise Villa San Ramon keep residents' families informed about their loved ones?

We stay in touch with families for regular updates on their loved ones. Via phone or in person family conferences. Our staff is available 24/7 to answer any questions families have. Our Executive Director, Jeralyn, is available to speak with families anytime and can be reached 24/7 as well.

If Sunrise Villa San Ramon accepts dogs or cats, what indoor/outdoor areas can they enjoy?

We are happy to welcome pets into our community. We have a dog park in the back of the building. We have walking paths that they can enjoy around the building. They are not allowed in public areas of the building other than to be taken outside for walks.

What ongoing senior care training does the staff receive?

We have monthly and yearly training that is required for all staff to stay employed with Sunrise.

What safety features or security measures does Sunrise Villa San Ramon provide to protect residents who wander?

We do not offer memory care services here at Sunrise Villa San Ramon, so we are not equipped to keep residents safe in this manner.

Photos of Sunrise Villa San Ramon

Services and Amenities of Sunrise Villa San Ramon

• Pets: Yes

• Licenses: 79200591
  • State Licenses: license pending

About Sunrise Villa San Ramon

At Sunrise Villa San Ramon, we focus on your well-being by providing a comfortable and engaging environment that encourages active, happy days. You will receive a high-quality care, designed to meet and promote your personal wellness goals. Our team will identify your interests and aspirations, and create a plan that combines your care needs with your desired lifestyle. You can rest easy that you are receiving care from experienced team members; we offer a systematic approach that helps assures an individualized response to each resident's unique health needs.

Map of Sunrise Villa San Ramon