Atria Almaden (Now Open)

Offers Assisted Living, Independent Living, and Memory Care

4610 Almaden Expressway, San Jose, CA 95118
Atria Almaden (Now Open) (800) 385-2527
PROMOTION! 4 days

$1,000 off monthly rent - up to three months. Dine well, attend events and receive 24-hour support - all in great company. Offer ends January 31st. Ask for details when you tour.

Reviews of Atria Almaden (Now Open)

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Almaden (Now Open)

August 12, 2021

By GwenR

Mom is so happy since moving into the Atria Almaden. She wasn’t sure about moving, but she is so happy that she did. Her days are filled with activities and laughter with her new friends. She is enjoying painting, ceramics, bingo, exercise, dancing and so much more. Everyone is so welcoming and friendly. Mom feels like everyone truly cares about her. I love how I feel so welcomed when I go to visit. It feels like family. The food is amazing! The building is gorgeous. Mom’s room is spacious and filled with top of the line materials. Throughout the building, there are beautiful spaces to enjoy. The building includes an outdoor patio, pool area, several different sitting areas and a gorgeous sky lounge on the 4th floor with beautiful mountain views. There is a movie theater, library, simulated golf, billiards room, beauty shop, spa area, well equipped exercise room , etc. I was nervous to make the first call to Atria Almaden, but Lisa was so friendly and helpful. I really appreciated her gentle way of giving us all the information and not making us feel pressure. I felt like she really cared about helping us make the best choice for us. Paul, the director, is someone who really cares about the residents. I love his passion for creating a happy place for the residents. Mom is healthier and happier than she’s been in years.

May 18, 2021

By babyyoda123

We toured ( my mother, brother and I) Atria Almaden in May. First of all, the property and building is gorgeous. Second, the sales team was professional and energetic. Third, The staff was very friendly. Overall was a great experience. My family loved it. Moving there in June.

April 06, 2021

By MacG

The rooms are beautiful and modern. The staff was very friendly during the tour. Love that they accept pets. My mom will enjoy the art studio and the dance classes. The care levels are fairly designed. All and all, we love this community and give it 5 stars!

December 15, 2020

By Christa

Atria Almaden is on our short list. They're building it, and when we looked at it we were wearing hardhats to look at the rooms. The rooms looked nice. They were new, they looked surprisingly big, the facility itself is large, the outdoor space is very large, and there's a pool and a hot tub. They have a gym, a salon, and a golf simulator room. I didn't meet any of the staff there, just marketing people. The rooms were top of the line, and I thought they were very pretty. The dining area and activity room is ready. They're not scheduled to open 'til the end November.

Hi Christa, thank you for the review. We all worked really hard to ensure that you had everything you needed to be excited about our beautiful community. Wondering if there's anything we could have done better since we received 4 stars rather than 5? Please advise, we're happy to help. Mia Burnham

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Almaden (Now Open)

August 10, 2021

By Robert

I toured Atria Almaden. It was very modern, elegant, and for very well-off people. The cost of living there was quite high, but it had all the amenities for somebody who can utilize those amenities, a computerized driving range, various health care facilities, and food is very abundantly available apparently. I was taken to one of the single-bedroom places. The woman taking me introduced me to the chef and the other people as we went around. She was very pleasant, very accommodating, and gave me an extremely informative tour.

Memory Care Reviews for Atria Almaden (Now Open)

Costs for Atria Almaden (Now Open)

Photos of Atria Almaden (Now Open)

Services and Amenities of Atria Almaden (Now Open)

• State Licenses: Pending

• Get Costs

About Atria Almaden (Now Open)

Atria Almaden is a vibrant community designed to help older people enjoy the benefits of an active lifestyle and experience greater well-being. Conveniently located near Thousand Oaks Park and Santana Row, the community offers flexible, month-to-month leases with no buy-in fee.

Trusted by families for more than 20 years, Atria provides residents with meaningful opportunities for connection and engagement every day while striving to create the safest physical environment possible. An industry leader in emergency preparedness, Atria has implemented safety procedures and guidelines to protect residents and staff from COVID-19. Mandatory staff testing, daily temperature and symptom checks, and a steady supply of personal protective equipment are already in place, with ongoing evaluations to maintain the highest degree of safety.

Atria Almaden offers spacious studio, one- and two-bedroom apartments, most with a full kitchen featuring stainless steel appliances; other apartment options include quartz composite countertops, frameless, European-style cabinets with soft-close hinges, washer and dryer, and a walk-in shower with full quartz composite surround. Residents enjoy amenities including multiple on-site dining venues, a fitness center, golf simulator, yoga studio, movie theater, salon and spa, game room, and technology center, as well as welcoming outdoor spaces such as a pool, hot tub, kitchen with fireplaces, bocce ball court and walking paths.

Atria Almaden has been sustainably designed to help ensure a healthier planet for generations to come and is seeking LEED certification.

A robust calendar of events provides daily opportunities for fitness, fun, creativity and connection. The cooking, cleaning, maintenance and driving are taken care of by a dedicated staff, so you can spend your time how you choose. Discreet personal care is available 24/7.

For people living with Alzheimer or other forms of dementia, Atria Almaden offers a forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents benefit from engagement, social connection and exercise in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Almaden (Now Open)

Atria Almaden (Now Open)