Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Lawton

Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Lawton (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Lawton

Nursing Home Reviews for Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Lawton

February 01, 2014

I didn't like the staff, they were short of staff. Lawton was terrible. The kitchen was clean, the look and feel was clean. My dad's room was to the far end but he had a window. He had the curtains drawn a lot but he opened it up. It was well lit, it wasn't dark and grungy. I didn't like the service either, it's basic care. My dad kept trying to get out of the bed and they just had a little bell. I just thought it would be a little more sophisticated. His bed sores were huge. It was all around his back, it went down his legs. It was horrible, looked like gangrene. Unfortunately, he didn't eat. The one thing I can say, the staff did train us how to take care of my dad using a feeding tube. That is a compliment I will give them. He stayed there recuperating and doing a little bit of rehab. As far as rehabbing, they did have doctors who came in.

Services and Amenities of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Lawton

• Cantonese
  • Korean
  • Mandarin
  • Russian
  • Spanish
  • Tagalog

About Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Lawton

We provide specialized short-term rehabilitation, bridging the gap between hospital and home, as well as long-term care in a safe, compassionate environment that fosters independence and dignity.

Map of Kindred Transitional Care and Rehabilitation - Lawton