Villa Rancho Bernardo Care Center

Reviews of Villa Rancho Bernardo Care Center

Nursing Home Reviews for Villa Rancho Bernardo Care Center

June 15, 2012

By RBgrandson

I was very unhappy with the way my grandmother was treated at this facility. She was housed in the furthest possible room from the front of the facility, and every time I came to visit her I would have to make the grim walk through the halls of the majority of the facility. On one such visit when I came with my grandfather a man grabbed him by the shoulder and screamed at him to help him get out of here, and from my grandmother's experiences I can see why. The staff even when I visited were rude and overly rough with her. She often complained of feeling dehydrated and wanted water, but the staff did not bring it to her, in what I saw as an attempt to prevent her from urinating and having to assist her. From my observations, the staff did as much as possible to prevent themselves from needing to assist tenants with even their most basic needs, let alone their quality of living and happiness.

About Villa Rancho Bernardo Care Center

Villa Rancho Bernardo Care Center is a senior living provider in San Diego, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Villa Rancho Bernardo Care Center for more details on services and rates.

Map of Villa Rancho Bernardo Care Center