Point Loma Convalescent Hosp.

3202 DUKE STREET, San Diego, CA 92110
Point Loma Convalescent Hosp. (844) 334-3818

Reviews of Point Loma Convalescent Hosp.

Nursing Home Reviews for Point Loma Convalescent Hosp.

January 06, 2012

By pointlomareviewer

Overall, I was very happy with how my relative was treated. She was happy with the food served, and had plenty of activities to participate in. The staff were friendly and pleasant, and always greeted me with a smile. The bathrooms and showers were well designed for an elderly person, such as they were easy to get in and out of. Some of the activities/entertainment provided for the folks staying their included bingo, shuffleboard, knitting, a library/reading room, and karaoke. The staff regularly phoned me whenever my relative was sick to inform me of any new or current status. I especially appreciated this service at a time when she came down with pneumonia. On top of all this, they provided regular church services for the faithful. I was very happy with the care that took place, and recommended the convalescent home to an aging neighbor of mine, who has also been very happy there. In closing, they certainly treat the elderly with dignity.

About Point Loma Convalescent Hosp.

Point Loma Convalescent Hosp. is a senior living provider in San Diego, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Point Loma Convalescent Hosp. for more details on services and rates.

Map of Point Loma Convalescent Hosp.

Point Loma Convalescent Hosp.