Atria Rancho Peñasquitos

Reviews of Atria Rancho Peñasquitos

Assisted Living Reviews for Atria Rancho Peñasquitos

July 13, 2016

By Mary772711

It was upbeat, newer, had good use of space, and had a very connected staff. They had memory care. The marketing director gave me top-of-the-line customer service, a good tour, and thorough follow-through.

June 28, 2016

By Norm410284

My wife likes to exercise and it doesn’t have any kind of exercise facility or a pool, so that is the only drawback. We didn’t really meet any staff members except for the one lady that gave us the tour; she was nice, showed us all around, and answered all the questions that we had. The dining room was nice. The room that we looked at was a studio apartment and had enough room that you could have a queen-sized bed and a small sofa in there. It was clean and really nice. They had a theme night once a month; they were getting ready to have an Indian night so it had some decorations up. The month before, they’ve had a Mexican night, so they had Mexican decorations up when my daughter went there.

June 22, 2016

By Burgundy862470

I really liked it. It was bright and inviting, the people were really warm and welcoming, and the rooms seemed really nice. It had a very nice atmosphere there, but there wasn't much of an outdoor area, and the other people living there didn't seem to be very engaged. I really liked the dining area set up. It just seemed that everybody was on their own and there wasn't any community.

January 29, 2016

By Connie Torrez

Everyone is really kind and caring. Staff is always willing to help if needed. Housekeeping keeps the building very clean. It's just like home when here.

November 30, 2015

It looks clean. The patients appeared to be very happy and had good things to say about it. People we talk to are knowledgeable. They had a model we could look at. Then they had the exact room that my dad would move into if he was determined to go that direction. It was very nice.

November 09, 2015

By Anonymous Daughter-In-Law1

It was very nice. It was just finishing up remodeling, but it was nice with a garden area. The staff was very professional, very friendly, and helpful. They showed me the rooms, which were very nice and spacious for one person.

November 28, 2014

The staff was very professional, accommodating, and welcoming. The rooms were too small though with small closets. I can recommend this place to others.

July 29, 2014

By Rob4

-Full service -Meal -Pharma -Fitness -Care

October 20, 2013

By Sue28

We chose it because it was clean, the people were friendly and it was close to my home. The staff were friendly and helpful even to me. The rooms were spacious. I would recommend this facility to other people.

Independent Living Reviews for Atria Rancho Peñasquitos

Memory Care Reviews for Atria Rancho Peñasquitos

Costs for Atria Rancho Peñasquitos

Photos of Atria Rancho Peñasquitos

Services and Amenities of Atria Rancho Peñasquitos

• Housing Extra: Furnished Apartments

• Dining Extra: Restaurant With Full Table Service, Ethnic Meals, Chef Prepared Meals

• Features Extra: Private Dining Room Available For Special Occasions, Outdoor Dining Space, Pub, Courtyard, Library

• Technology Extra: Land Line Telephone, Cable Or Satellite Tv, Microwave

• Tai Chi
  • Activities Extra: Outdoor Grill, Indoor Walking Club

• Low Salt
  • Vegetarian
  • Diet Extra: Gluten Free Meals

• Pets: Yes

• Range Of Services Extra: 24 Hour Staff, Concierge Service, Full Service Salon And Spa Offering Styling, Manicure And Pedicure Services, Routine Health Assessments, Escort And Transfer Assistance, Newspaper Delivery, Linen Services

Types of care

• Meal Preparation

• Licenses: RCFE

About Atria Rancho Peñasquitos

Set among the canyons and nature preserves of northern San Diego County, with a central location off Interstate 15, Atria Rancho Peasquitos is a vibrant senior living community designed to help older adults find greater well-being.

This independent and assisted living community offers studio and one-bedroom apartments with kitchenettes. Just steps away are a variety of convenient amenities and services such as a beauty salon, library and an on-site restaurant offering chef-prepared meals three times a day.

For older adults living with Alzheimer's and other types of dementia, Atria Rancho Peasquitos also offers Life Guidance's forward-thinking approach to memory care. Residents enjoy exercise and social engagement in a secure, thoughtfully designed space with specially trained caregivers who focus on ways to help them continue to live a fulfilling life.

With a calendar full of engaging events, each day is a new opportunity for fitness, fun, creativity and connection. A dedicated staff is available 24 hours a day to provide discreet support and take care of the cooking, cleaning and transportation, leaving residents with more time to pursue their passions and discover new ones.

Atria Senior Living is a leading operator of independent living, assisted living, supportive living and memory care communities in more than 200 locations in 28 states and seven Canadian provinces. We are the residence of choice for more than 20,000 seniors, and the workplace of choice for more than 12,000 employees. We create vibrant communities where older adults can thrive and participate, know that their contributions are valued, and enjoy access to opportunities and support that help them keep making a positive difference in our world.

Map of Atria Rancho Peñasquitos