Victoria Woods Senior Apartments

Reviews of Victoria Woods Senior Apartments

Independent Living Reviews for Victoria Woods Senior Apartments

May 10, 2016

By Jean124603250

We put in a credit application at Vintage at Kendall, but my daughter was denied. The visit was great. The property was well kept up, and the people were very nice. The staff was very nice and accommodating. The grounds and the amenities were very nice. I remember they had a recreation room and another room where they played pool. They had a pool outside, a barbecue area, and garages that you could rent.

August 27, 2013

We're currently staying at Vintage at Kendall. It is nice and quiet here. It is just what we need. People working here seem alright. I don't bother with the activities, but I do swim in their pool. They're re-doing the whole place actually. I would recommend this community.

June 21, 2012

By Mary Jo1

I've been to Victoria Woods and I stayed there for 10 years. I had a really nice and very memorable experience with them. We had our big apartment. It's a beautiful place to live. It's wonderful and I liked it. I was very happy and gained a lot of friends. We were having a lot of parties and we had a lot of different activities. They have different kind of activity rooms. The manager was wonderful and the people and staff are really friendly. If you want someone to talk to when you have a problem, they will listen to you. We had our own apartment and we usually do our own cooking. We would have a potluck once a month. So everybody enjoyed the experience. I had a lot of friends there. It was a wonderful place to live. I will definitely recommend Victoria woods to anybody.

About Victoria Woods Senior Apartments

Victoria Woods Senior Apartments is a senior living provider in San Bernardino, California that offers residents Independent Living and Independent Living. Contact Victoria Woods Senior Apartments for more details on services and rates.

Map of Victoria Woods Senior Apartments