Providence Waterman

Reviews of Providence Waterman

Nursing Home Reviews for Providence Waterman

February 04, 2015

By CS61

I visit my father here regularly. The staff is always nice to me and treat my dad well. He is over 90 and in a wheelchair and has dementia, but he seems happy here. I like the outside area with the courtyard. Yes, most nursing homes are depressing and this is no exception, but I feel they are giving my father decent care and are friendly.

August 07, 2013

By disgusted14

My Dad was taken here and when he left he was half dead. He had a severe UTI and was disoriented and dehydrated. I am calling the Ombudsmen to report this facility. Also his clothes were stolen and it smelled like marijuana walking up to the place. Terrible

July 24, 2012

By SBSW

This is a skilled nursing faciltity located on Waterman Avenue. This facility has ample parking in the back. When you enter there is a person at a small guard shack to direct you as needed. This facility appeared clean and has attentive staff. They also accomadate hospice patients. The Social Worker is very knowledgable and helpful. The director of nursing is also knowledgable too and will assist family members with any questions regarding the care of their loved one. I visited one patient who was clean and well fed. This facility is own by a family of professionals who own other nursing homes in the inland empire.

January 09, 2012

By AmiR4663

The hospital grounds are pretty, but the building is old. The front portion of the hospital is clean, but as you get to the area in back of the building it isn't so clean. It's shabby and I detected moderate smells even though this is a skilled nursing facility with over 165 beds. The food that I saw was typical for a hospital, but I didn't see anything fresh on the menu. There's a hospital close by, but the neighborhood doesn't look very good. The patients I saw sitting in wheelchairs in the hallways looked clean, but I did detect odors.

About Providence Waterman

Providence Waterman is a senior living provider in San Bernardino, California that offers residents Nursing Homes. Contact Providence Waterman for more details on services and rates.

Map of Providence Waterman