Spiva Acres

Reviews of Spiva Acres

Assisted Living Reviews for Spiva Acres

September 20, 2012

By M. Roa

After visiting Spiva Acres, I knew this was the perfect place for Mom. Aside of the usual criteria (cleanliness, no odors, safety features) I had my own thoughts on what Mom needs. Mom thrives with personal and hands-on attention. The caregivers at Spiva Acres are naturally generous with their attention. Mom is hugged, and loved and looked in on just as if I were at home all the time with her. She is warm, safe and loved. Nothing and no place could be better.

July 01, 2011

By Dr.Fritz

We had the requirement to place our mother in an assisted living facility during the final stages of her battle with Alzheimer's, and selected Spiva Acres. We can not overstate the level of care, compassion, and concern provided her by the staff at Spiva. The staff at this facility treated her as a most honored family member. She was treated to a level of dignity that was very remarkable. The facility was always clean, bright, airy, and cheerful. As long as our family member was physically able, they were moved to the common area daily to interact with other residents, provided special considerations for meals, and her physical limitations were well accomodated. I tend to rate organizations and service rather conservatively, so a 5 star rating from me is almost unheard of, but well deserved by Spiva

Costs for Spiva Acres

Photos of Spiva Acres

Services and Amenities of Spiva Acres

• Housing Extra: Spiva Acres Offers Private Rooms With Jack 'n' Jill Bathrooms.

• Pets: No Pets Allowed

• About Spiva Acres

We are a 12-bed RCFE that provides exceptional care with clean and spacious private rooms in a homelike environment. We pride ourselves on the personalized care given in our smaller setting. All facets of daily living are addressed. We provide nutritious meals, transportation, activities and more.

Spiva Acres is located on five beautiful acres. We offer the serenity of the country-your loved ones will be happy here!

Map of Spiva Acres