Nazareth Park Place

Reviews of Nazareth Park Place

Assisted Living Reviews for Nazareth Park Place

December 29, 2015

By Linda121429250

The staff and Kristina provided wonderful care. They were loving and caring towards my mother. One time when I couldn’t get the doctor to sign a prescription, she stayed with me even at 11.30pm in my mother’s room until we could get the doctor to sign the prescription. You couldn’t get a better person than Christina. She was so great. She did everything to make my mother comfortable. I would not have known certain things to purchase different things that mom needed. She was so generous with her time. I can’t say enough good things about her. I wish she can get more recognition for what she does. She was just phenomenal. The staff was great too. When my mother did passed, they came in every hour to be with me. I never knew such kindness existed. My mom was in a private room at Nazareth Park Place. She had people checked on her all the time. The facility is nice and clean. You can tell that someone is constantly cleaning. There’s no trash and no smell. It’s not a very fancy place but you can tell that it’s a comfortable place.

August 17, 2011

By guardian angel

Park Sacramento offers assisted living with the feeling of independent living in that residents have apartments adjacent to the community at large. I had a friend that worked there, and I used to volunteer there. It's in suburban Sacramento, 15 minutes North east of downtown Sacramento, and about a mile west of Carmichael and less than a mile from Arden Mall. Kaiser Hospital is across the street, and there are lots of doctors' offices, nursing homes, and more hospitals within a few miles. It's a nice facility, moderately large. But the rooms are relatively small with showers, and some have kitchenettes. They also have their own van to take residents to doctor visits. They tend to have high occupancy due to low rates compared to the local competition. The staff does assist in dispensing medication, and will provide other services as agreed to for one's loved ones.. The downside is that the staff lacks the warmth, connection, and enthusiasm with residents I've seen in other similar style homes. There's also sometimes an odor issue, which they mask with a cleaning agent. The residents who do best here are fairly independent. They have to be able to get to the dining room on their own"”even if they use a walker or wheelchair, they need to be able to propel themselves. One wonders because of their independence, if some memory loss doesn't get noticed soon enough. The activities area, and program are adequate. They have an activity room with a big screen TV and a piano, a separate library, and an area to do crafts. Perhaps because activities are posted but not necessarily encouraged, there is rarely that feeling of closeness or involvement. They also have a nice dining room in a relatively upscale, warm environment. Most residents asked say the food is delicious. About me: I have dedicated my life since graduating from UC-Davis, to enriching the lives of Senior Citizens. Happiness and fulfillment are what I strive to attain in meeting my residents needs. I have worked in different capacities for several assisted living and skilled nursing centers during the last 30 years. Whether as an administrator, social worker, activity director, admissions and marketing director, or caregiver my goal has to provide the best care and service to my elders.

Costs for Nazareth Park Place

Photos of Nazareth Park Place

Services and Amenities of Nazareth Park Place

• Housing Extra: Shared Living

• About Nazareth Park Place

Memory Care in a Boutique Spa-Like Setting

Nazareth Classic Care Community at Menlo Park is a welcoming and spa-like secured Memory Care community nestled in a residential neighborhood just blocks from Downtown Menlo Park. This one-of-a-kind Memory Care “cottage” offers generous outdoor spaces that are unrivaled by similar communities in the area. The boutique spa-like feeling you get when you walk underneath the ivy through our entryway and the smiles from our best-in-class care professionals offer the perfect backdrop for our specialized Memory Care services.

Residents enjoy a large community space for activities and socialization and two large secured outdoor patios to relax and enjoy fresh air and sunshine with each new day. With only 21 residences available in total, our residents get more focused time and attention than the other institutional-feeling Memory Care communities in the Palo Alto / Menlo Park area.

With our 40+ year track record of serving seniors, our top-trained team are available to our residents 24 hours each day should any care need arise, allowing you and your loved ones to feel secure knowing that our care professionals are always close.

Thank you for your interest at Nazareth Classic Care Community at Menlo Park. Please give us a call to schedule a free tour.

Map of Nazareth Park Place